How do I respond to an "Ok" text?

I texted a guy to hang out whenever and he said that maybe we should go. I responded telling him to let me know when so I was sure I wasn't busy. He texts back saying ok. I didn't know what to say back so I didn't reply back after that. What do I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well you asked him to let you know when he's ready. He said ok in that he agreed with you and would thus inform you when he is indeed ready. Now you just wait.

Most Helpful Girl

• Dont even answer. There is nothing to answer. It means he agreed with what you said, and he will text you when the mentioned circumstances arise for him.

What Guys Said 9

• Say "mofo wtf is ok? Im a grown ass woman you better reply with more than two words or I'll go crazy up in this bitch... you got me bro 🔫🔪!!!"

Or you could just wait for him to text back and see when he is free to hang out.

• sounds like he's mildly interested... if a man wants to be with you, he'll make it happen, period. Unless he's a puss, then in that case, you just dodged a bullet.

• Was it ok or k? K is the worst never respond back to K

• He isn't interested in you. Move on and find someine who is

• That he dont wanna go and is texting hotter chicks

• Just wait

• Send a smile face emoji.

• Send a thumbs up emoji
    OK is a pretty solid ending word

• say ok back

What Girls Said 15

• Regardless of anything, @Sporty42, Please, return the text so you don't End up with a "No" text from him, Meaning so He doesn't stop Pushing buttons on his own End.
    Simply act Cheery with an "Okay, Great!" and Wait to see what the next step is.
    Just a sudden thought though here, dear. As much as you don't like "ok," for I don't really myself, I would rather have an "Okay." Perhaps the words "So I was sure I wasn't busy" was like a bell that went off in his head that he Misread. Maybe he Misconstrued that if he let you know, you Might Make up an excuse for being 'Busy.' Some guys Read into things like this. Girls too, of course.
    Good luck. xx

• This might mean he's not that interested or that he's busy. However it could also mean he's going to let you know.
    I think you should wait a day and then text him with a suggestion of a place. (Don't mention the day yet) and ask him if he's up for it. If he is. Then he himself will ask you when you're free.
    You can then gage his interactions with you. :)

• It doesn't sound like he's that interested, but if you want to try then you should make the move yourself. Next time you're free text him and ask if he wants to do whatever.

• That's not something you respond to.

If he was blatantly interested in you then you could have said "can't wait :)" or something along those lines.

But he doesn't sound overly into you.

• I don't think you need to respond to that. Why do you want to say something else?

• You don't have to reply to every message he sends haha
    Just wait until he lets you know then but if it feels like he forgot then just message again and ask him if he's free blah blah day. That way you get to pick the day.

• You say nothing.
    He has acknowledged your text and has said he'll let you know, so now you wait:)

• Just put a smiley face.

I hate when all ever someone says is ok. Like what are you supposed to say to that? I think when someone says Ok, they aren't interested or are too busy to say something meaningful

• Same! It's weird though because we were talking and he acted like he was interested in me saying we need to meet up. So now I'm like "what?"

• Don't reply. He already have you his answer. Plus he didn't say "K"

• Wait until he gets back to you. If you really want to respond, send a smiley face emoji

• Wait for him to let you know

• Don't say anything. Conversations over for now.

• Nothing or say alright.

• Don't say anything, he said he will let you know. But if he doesn't say anything to you in like a week, I would text again and say something like "Hey so we never hung out! Want to this week?"