How to respond to a girl I told to stop texting me but she still does?

There's a girl I really like at work. She told me that me and our coworkers should go out to bowling. She usually texts me first but she's very aloof at times. Anyway she saw a pic I posted with a friend of mine that's a female and her response was "you two should get married"; I replied that it's none of her business & she should stop texting me because of the way I feel about her and she was like ok. But she still texts once a week just to ask random questions. I respond to her but I feel foolish. Please what should I tell her from now on?

Most Helpful Girl

• Ignore her, and she'll get a sign and stop texting you.

What Girls Said 3

• 'I'm so sorry but I don't like people texting me. I'm not a huge texter and it gets a little annoying when people text me about something quite unimportant'

• Ignore. I have a guy friend like that. Every time I respond he keeps talking even though he knows damn well I'm not interested. You already told her to stop before and she hasn't respected that. Either tell her again or just don't react anymore and she will stop.

• What's the problem? If you still like her don't you want her to text you? And don't feel foolish, just be upfront with her and bring it up. Tell her you didn't mean it and you said it because you like her.

• Yes I do but I'm just wondering why she would still text me after the fact.

• Maybe she saw through you has thick skin... But trust me. She hasn't forgotten and will remember that you said that to her.

What Guys Said 0