What kinds of things make a person attractive to you?

What kinds of things make a person attractive to you? Looks? Personality? Talent?

Most Helpful Guy

• First it's looks, that's how you narrow it down
    Then I see if they can make me laugh and if I can make them laugh
    Then I notice they smile when I just look at them, and I can't help smiling when I see them
    Then eventually I talk to them a lot and realize I love talking to them more than most people
    And I also realize I just like being in their presence more than I enjoy most things
    Eventually I may realize I could see myself spending the rest of my life with them, but that's only happened twice

Most Helpful Girl

• looks are just sprinkles on the cake. I like personalities compatible with mine, outgoing, sarcastic, funny, kind, genuine, sweet, with a sense of humor. I like talent as well, preferably singing, playing a musical instrument. music to me is like freaking sex okay? there's nothing sexier than someone who can sing you to sleep or hum in your ear or serenade you on the guitar or the piano or the saxophone. damn. and if they're fine looking on top of all that then idek what to do with myself i have to have them like just take me please.

What Guys Said 14

• Looks and charisma are first and foremost. Charisma is a little bit different from personality, I tend to lump it more in with looks.

Then second is maybe a passion (aka talent: I don't really believe in talent, just hard work and an obsessive desire to practice/study/work).

I'm pretty flexible about personality, since I find a wide range of personalities accompany those with a major passion/drive from obsessive and prone to stress to easy-going.

• Great answer :)

• Agree with all the above!

• Thanks. I should clarify that personality is important to me for lasting relationships, and passionate people can sometimes have very extreme personalities that make it almost impossible to do so. But it's not a quality that draws me to that person and finds them so attractive and fascinating in the first place. It's more of an endearing quality that will help us stay together.

• Ever heard of the term "reciprocity"?

The more attracted you are to one aspect of the person, the more attracted you will be to others.

Example, if a woman is physical attractive and can sing too, it reinforces on one another.

• personality.
    no mindgames and shit tests.
    you can say its all in good fun, but ill be outta there.
    looks.
    dont have to be overly sexy. just look kinda cute and have a phat booty.
    dont care much about talent, but i appreciate an intelligent woman.

• If she can make me laugh that's key. Then if we have similar hobbies and outlooks on life then we are on our way to relationship success.

• Tall, skinny, big boobs, tan-ish

• That knows what she wants... Is honest and straightforward... Really pretty but not too superficial...

• Fit tight bod

• They just have to like me. I'm desperate! I'll take anyone!

• Looks: fit body
    Personality: introvert, open-minded, down to earth
    Talent: singing is nice

• in a word genuine sums most of it up!

• haha a sexy body can..

• Im not attractive so I wouldn't know.

• Dick sucking skills

• Strong jawline, little up turned nose, a symmetrical face and symmetrical beard.

What Girls Said 6

• Be MY physical type
    +
    Be a very physically active person
    +
    Be a strong, outgoing, opinionated individual who doesn't belong to a herd.

• Looks and personality are equal to me. Can't have one without the other. If a person seems fun to be around and makes me laugh I'll be attracted to them.

• Personality? Understanding, mature, caring, ...
    Looks? Healthy >.<
    Talent? Sports?

• personality

• Humility

• Personality.

• But a good look is also necessary right? I mean it's what brings you to this person at first point :D

• Thank you very much this is flattering actually hehe ^^ for both of us :) Well you wanna talk in private messages because here there are many comments? :)

• @Dexamethasone Sure 😊