Need help. Would this message seem rude?

Okay so I was thinking about sending a text to this guy that i went out on a date with.
something along the lines of...
Hey quick question, shall we go out on another date? Its all good if you're not interested. :)

I dislike not knowing where I stand with people, does this sound okay to send?

Most Helpful Guy

• It sounds a tad bit weird to me but only because you're asking him to ask you out.

"It's all good if you're not interested" is also weak and comes off timid -- avoid saying things like that. Just ask the question and leave it.

I think it'd be easier if you actually set the event this time, like, "Hey, I know a cool place/event on (insert day and time). Want to go?" Basically you're just asking him out instead of asking him to ask you out.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should definitely go for it but maybe reword it. saying that it's okay if he's not interested is kinda backing down and making you look like you're not very hopeful and if he actually wants to go on a date with you again then he'd probably appreciate the confidence. I'd just say something like "hey I had a great time on our last date, if you're up for it lets go out again sometime." to me that would just seem a little more persuasive and assertive in a good way you know, like hey I wanna date you lets just fecken date. idek lol. sorry.

What Guys Said 12

• I wouldn't have a problem with it

• No. Last part delete. "It's all good if you're not interested" . Don't send it like this. From my point of view, you have lack of confidence. It's not sexy. Guys likes conscious girls.

• It seems OK to me.

• Nope sounds perfectly okay to me. I hate not knowing where I stand as well. It's awful

• Whyever would you say the second part? Scratch that and you're good.

• When was the date?;what did he say afterwards. Hold off on that text.

• That sounds perfect, how could that possibly be rude?
    You're doing the right thing and every girl should follow your example.

• LMFAO no dude...

• Sounds sweet but very un confident to, like was i good date first time? if you get me?

• Don't sounds so apologetic. Just ask him if he'd be interested. It's not rude to ask at all.

• Add "sometime" after date. This will make it to where you're not being kinda demanding (I know you're not trying to be). The rest is good.

• Don't be passive. If you like him, ask him out. Don't wait for him.

What Girls Said 6

• pre meditating something like that isn't a good idea. If he wants to see you again, he will say something. Dont sit around waiting, go do your thing!

• No that seems fine, it's giving him the option anywau

• I wouldn't say the second line, at all
    More like... I really had fun on that first date, want to go on another?
    Pretty much just that

• Thats a little blunt

• no it's not rude at all. I think it's a good text to send.

• Send it. Who cares if it's rude?