He wants 2slow down the physical not entirely but he wants 2develop the relationship so it isn't based on the physical is that a good sign?

he says the physical is amazing and he has a strong desire for it. But he has made the mistake of having relationships that seem to have the focus on the physical. He wants to continue to build an intimate connection with me and when the time is right and when it is appropriate add the physical. He says typically relationships become passive aggressive and he says thankfully that is not the case with us. He wants this to develop in a more appropriate relaxed way. He says he has a strong desire to be with me but he needs this to be different than the other relationships. I feel this is a very good sign. I never had this and he treats me like a princess! I feel I can be more feminine and let him decide the speed and direction of this and that really turns me on. I like trusting his communication and that he would never hurt me. No freaking out cause some guy is lying and trying to say it is me twisting things. This is the best feeling ever. He is barely getting out of a long relationship and that is why the no rushing into things. I think he doesn't want me to be a rebound

What Guys Said 2

• It sounds like he does not want you to be a rebound and perhaps he is even feeling a bit guilty that the relationship with you has helped him to get over his ex. Being with someone who uses their head, who respects you, and who treats you like a princess is about as good as it gets.

Good luck!

• I think it is a very good sign and a mature way to handle a new relationship since adding the physical too early can sometimes hurt the relationship. Best of luck to you and your relationship 😋

What Girls Said 1

• I think he is handling it in a mature way. He wants to take things slow with you in order to make it right this time.