Where and how can I meet medical professionals to date?

Note: Before you accuse me of being a gold digger, it has always been a dream of mine to date someone in the medical field. It's their intelligence and hard work that makes them desirable to my eyes. It seems so hard to meet medical professionals unless you're in a hospital. I hear of people with completely different occupations marrying doctors. How does this happen? How do they even find the time to meet people?

Most Helpful Guy

• school? the drs office.

• I doubt doctors would ever date a patient even if they were single...

Most Helpful Girl

• im a med student. you'll probably find us where you find other people. social events on friday/saturday nights. during the day, hospital settings or like coffee shops near hospitals. there may be certain apartment buildings that have a lot of medical students housed there so you could meet them like neighbors. you would have to ask around. even just befriending a female med student or nursing student... that will help. They can tell you the inside scoop and introduce you to people. Good luck

What Guys Said 2

• hospitals

• Perhaps you should consider a career in nursing.

• I'm actually interested in the law field.

What Girls Said 1

• Get yourself in the hospital, you will find plenty of hot doctors there.