Am I a horrible person?

I'm trying to tell myself it didn't happen and that it doesn't need to be true anymore because everything is going so well now.

I had sex with a stranger for cash to pay for my trip to see my ex. And I don't feel guilty. Because to me it meant nothing. I just saw it as a means to get what I wanted. And what I wanted was to see my ex who's now my boyfriend.

I'm not afraid of him finding out because he won't. Not unless I tell him. But it's the lack of guilt that bothers me. I feel like I'm becoming someone I can't recognize. Reckless, morally lacking and willing to do things I never would have even thought about doing, all because I love my boyfriend with every fiber in my body.

We love each other and we're beyond happy. I'm moving in with him after Christmas and I'm not going to jeopardize that.

But does this make me a horrible person? Am I a bad person?

What Guys Said 2

• While I'm not crazy about your choice, it was freely made, and safely done (I hope). No one lost anything, and no one was harmed.

On the other hand you're lying to your boyfriend, so it's kind of negative overall.

• yes. . .

What Girls Said 1

• No it doesn't, put the past behind you and start fresh