Have you ever felt like you weren't good enough to be with a certain person?

• YES
  • NO WAY José
Thanks for all the comments. at least i know I'm not alone.
And the feeling sucks..

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Once or twice in the past.

Now-a-days? No-ope!
    I also wouldn't want them to feel that way about not being good enough for me.

Tried it with a past relationship, it ended because of his insecurities for me being "too good".

• I've had the same thing happen. I had a girlfriend who ended things because she thought I was too good for her... I mean in my mind.. wouldn't that make you want to stay with someone more? lol But insecurities can be a nasty beast... I would know, I have some myself :P

• couldn't accept that's why*

• for me that would totally be enough. if the girl I'm yearning after is with me that would say a lot of good too me.

its hard though to build confidence when people around you tear you down although average to me is a more of a neutral answer but I can see where it wouldn't help.

what made you feel it in the past? you mentioned you had felt it once or twice before?

What Guys Said 13

• I used to feel that way often in the past, when I used to suffer from inferiority complex and self esteem issues.

Now I just don't feel attracted enough to anyone, to want to date them.

• I lied this girl a few years ago that i didn't talk to much and I have known for most of my life and because she had a wealthy family, when I thought that she shown interest and constant flirting I still felt not good enough to even have such girl as her. I felt I wasn't a guy that she would be interested in even with positive signs as she show me. I wasn't as wealthy and I felt a bit inferior to her and what kinda life she led. she is younger, very attractive and with a much more fast and quick lifestyle than me and that's why I felt I wasn't up to par to match her lifestyle and why I didn't felt good enough for her.

• Yes, but not in a down on myself way. More like, I wasn't right for that person and I knew it. Not that I'm not a good person.

• Every time I watch music videos

• Yes... Then I actually tried something and realized it was the other way around... And they're just not good enough for me lol

• Not really I feel that sometimes before getting with that person, but when I get to be with them, I don't feel like that at all

• Not anymore. I'm more than adequate for anyone. If someone feels that I'm not good enough, then it's ultimately her loss.

• I used to but not anymore because if they dont want to be with me its thier lost really im loyal caring person and pretty much sure nobody would treat them like the way i do so whatever lol

• He'll no

• You have to have confidence!

• Did you get with Chad?

• No, I'm awesome, any girl is lucky to have me (Yeah sounds arrogant, but I don't need to be humble when anonymous)

• generally not but have meet a few higher end women I did feel were a bit out of my league or could prove challenging to date based on there standards and financial needs

What Girls Said 8

• yep. more than once.

• Yes. And I've rejected guys simply because of that reason.

• Yes and it's a shitty feeling. The insecurity was completely at very end but I couldn't help it.

• Never not good enough, but sometimes too different to be with 'whomever were talking about'.

• Unfortunately I have felt this before. It sucks.

• Vote C. Physically = no. Emotionally = yes.

• Yes.

• I was with someone who thought he was way better than me. He made sure I felt inferior and not good enough to be with him. I still wonder why he dated me in a first place