What is your zodiac sign and what is your boyfriend/girlfriend's zodiac sign?

I really want to know because I like reading about the compatibility between signs and whether or not they compliment each other. Thanks in advance for answering my question!! Love you all! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm an Aries and she's a Gemini.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm single right now but I'm a Scorpio and I like reading compatability as well. I've recently talked to a few guys who were ok matches but didn't work out (Sagittarius) and hung out with a guy who was a Gemini. My worst match and I would say that was true! Lol. I've recently met a Pisces and we have a really good attraction between us and Pisces is supposed to be a top match for me. actually a lot of my friends who are in relationships and married just happen to be with people who are good matches with them. I don't believe in horoscopes or anything like that but it's weird how accurate things can be:)

What Guys Said 11

• I'm Sagittarius , she's Aries.

Don't really believe in astrology but hey just in good fun why not.
    More of an astronomer than an astrologist myself.

• They actually say that Aries & Sagittarius are a really good match! :) The only problem is that they are both super adventurous spirits but Sagittarius has a way of getting Aries into trouble with their grand plans for the future lol :P It's really interesting to read about but it's all in good fun :)

• Compatibility tends to have more to do with whether you like 50 Shades of Blah or not.

Although I think the fad is slowly going away. Which is great. It shouldn't have happened in the first place.

• I'm a Virgo. I'm single now, but my last ex was an Aquarius.

It ended in disaster, as expected with the shitty compatibility between those two 😂

• Lol it's not always spot on but I do tend to gravitate towards people that I'm "compatible" with lol ;) I think you are compatible with other earth signs (Capricorn & Taurus) and water signs (such as Scorpio) :)

• Never dated any of those three lol. Worth a shot eh? But reading descriptions of what their personalities should be, I honestly think Cancers and other Virgos sound appealing. 😛

• The only problem with astrology and zodiac signs is that not all websites are accurate. Some are much more accurate than others lol :) I'd highly recommend a Scorpio because I am one lol :P In all honesty I've seen a lot of Virgos date Capricorns and it usually goes over pretty well :) Definitely give it a shot ahaha ;)

• I'm a cancer but haven't really put much though into this

• It's all in good fun and I just find it really interesting lol :) What's your partner's zodiac sign?

• I'm single

• Well they say you're especially compatible with Scorpio & Pisces in case you're seeking a romantic relationship :)

• I'm a Scorpio. I don't really know or really care about this zodiac stuff in the first place but since you brought it up, it kinda sparked my interest. Which zodiac is most compatible with a scorpio and can you give me a description about that zodiac?

• I'm a Scorpio too ;) From what I've gathered I think Pisces and Cancer would be our best match. Although Scorpios are portrayed as "strong" there are a lot of emotions beneath the surface and Cancers would be very understanding of that secret side of us. Cancers and Pisces tend to be very sensitive whereas Scorpios only opens up to people they know they can trust. I also think Aries would be a good match because they are not afraid to discuss deep issues and are probably the only sign that can match a Scorpio's passion. Air signs such as Gemini, Aquarius & Libra are not so good with us because they tend to take a lighthearted approach to life that is not deep enough for the Scorpio. Gemini is not generally interested in heavy conversations and will want to date around whereas a Scorpio wants commitment and long term relationships. Aquarius is very detached which will rub Scorpio the wrong way because even though we hide our feelings we are very much in tune with them :)

• From what you just told me and a quick read-up of my zodiac sign, it's pretty interesting to see that it accurately describes me somewhat. I'm guessing Scorpios are very compatible with each other? 😉

• Glad you did your research :) What were your past girlfriends' zodiac signs? And yeah Scorpios are compatible with each other too lol :P

• Virgo, I don't have a girlfriend, I don't believe in zodiacs

• im a virgo, and i dont have any girlfriend.

• Do you consider yourself to be a detail oriented person? :)

• That's pretty unusual for a Virgo lol :) Normally they notice things that other people miss ahaha :P

• ahan, well i notice too many things when i first meet anyone new, or in general i notice every little thing too, im an introvert i like to notice things :)

• i am a Sagittarius.

• I guess me and my girlfriend broke zodiac "rules". I'm a Cancer, she is a Sagittarius. We are soulmates! <3

• Aww, that's so sweet! :)

• Im cancer.. Dated mostly Leo's (I attract them somehow?), but scorpio was the most intense i should say.

• I think Cancer & Leo work okay together :) What made the experience intense? I'm a Scorpio myself so I'm curious about how people perceive us lol :)

• Lol I dont believe in astrology much but I can say there might be some broad relevance. My best friends (guys + girls), were cancer, scorpio, and pisces.

• Yes! :) Although I don't believe astrology is 100% accurate I always gravitate towards people who I'm compatible with even before knowing their zodiac sign :) Pretty interesting stuff if you really read into it :)

What Girls Said 25

• I am a Pisces and he is a Sagittarius

Its exactly how you would expect but luckily his upbringing allowed his more spiritual side to grow so we bond over that.
    We are so in love but fight often. I am willing to put the work in!

• Mine's Leo.. and I am single

• I'm an aries and he is a capricorn I believe. We've read about it a couple times but still not sure haha.

• I'm a Leo.
    He's a Virgo.

You tell me what that means.

• I'll look into it for you :) I never did that combination before lol :)

• We were born within five days of each other. He's an Aries and I'm Taurus.

• Nice! :) My sister is an Aries & my dad is a Taurus lol :) They usually get along aahaa :)

• I'm a Scorpio and he is a Cancer.

I don't believe in astrology, but hey, I'm just giving you stuff to read. 😛

• Aww, that's such a beautiful match! :) I honestly think it's very intense and amazing when these two people get together. They just instinctively understand what the other needs and the Cancer is the only one that is able to get a Scorpio to soften up and show some vulnerability. Cancer appreciates the way a Scorpio intuitively knows what's wrong without saying a word. They have a secret language that only the two of them seem to understand. Cancer is a very nurturing sign and will make a Scorpio feel safe emotionally as well as physically. I just think they really compliment each other and heal other in unexpected ways :)

• We are both Libras. I don't know if we are compatible or not because we just became official but we do like the same things.

• I'm pretty sure you would be compatible together because you have the same values and would probably appreciate the same things in life :)

• lol ok

He's a cancer (8th of July of 1988 - up and coming birthday :o)

I'm a virgo (31st of August of 1993)

Now read us XD lol

• I actually never read about Cancer and Virgo together lol :) I shall check it out!! :)

• thanks for your feedback

• No problem :) Hope you enjoyed reading about it :)

• I'm Leo, my ex boyfriend is Sagittarius.

• I am Aquarius, he is Sagittarius. We are not compatible according to the zodiac. HA HA HA.

• Really? :) I actually read that Aquarius & Sagittarius are quite compatible when they're together :) I'll send you a link to confirm when I find it! ;)

• I am a cancer
    He is an aries

• Ooh, interesting match lol ;) A bit unconventional :)

• Haha really?

• Well Aries is very straightforward and they tell it like it is. They are generally competitive and when they fixate on a goal they develop "tunnel vision" which at times makes them oblivious to the people around them. Cancer is very sensitive/emotional so sometimes the brashness of an Aries can hurt them (but Aries always has good intentions). Aries people are very social whereas Cancer can be a bit of a homebody at times. They see the world differently but at the same time the bring out the best in each other because Aries acts "tough" but has a sensitive inner nature that Cancer knows how to nurture and Cancer appreciates the humour that Aries brings into any situation (which creates lighthearted fun that helps Cancer cope with their conflicting emotions and escape from their moodiness) :) I think it's a pretty good match but Aries needs to be mindful of other people's feelings and Cancer shouldn't take Aries's actions so personally because they have good intentions but misunderstood

• I'm a Taurus and single

• I think you'd get along best with Capricorn, Virgo & Libra :) Maybe Cancer & Pisces as well :)

• I'm a Libra but I'm single. My ex was a Virgo. And I know I'm incompatible with them.

• I like Libras :) I don't think Virgo & Libra are each other's perfect match either but they're generally okay :)

• Haha thanks 😊 Yeah we're not a good match, there's no sexual chemistry, just good as friends.

• I'm a Pisces, he's a Capricorn

• That seems like a good combination :)

• Congrats!! Wow I hope you have a beautiful marriage <3

• Thanks :)

• Me = virgo + serial dater :P

• I'm Aries and he's Scorpio.

• Ooh, you're both passionate individuals lol :) My sister is an Aries & I'm a Scorpio so I know what that dynamic is like lol :) Do you guys get along well most of the time?

• Lol! I've always wanted to date an Aries man but I've never really had the opportunity to :) But they have a positive energy to them so I wouldn't mind getting to know one romantically ahaha ;) Oh, they also say that Aries and Scorpio are interested in forming long term relationships with people so neither of them will go outside of the relationship to cheat and both inspire loyalty in each other. The likelihood of cheating is very slim because they're both easily jealous/possessive when they fall in love lol :P I hope you enjoyed my interpretation! :)

• Yesssssss!!! We're both very possessive. Like hard core. He reminds me almost every single day that I am his. Lol

But thank you for your interpretation hun

• I'm Pisces and I like a guy he is cancer
    but we are not together , I just like him

• You two would make a great match so I hope it works out for you guys! :)

• I am pisces

• No offense to anyone but i can't stand libra men at all!!!

• Aww, why not? I think they're very considerate and accommodating of other people's differences :)

• Yeah, Scorpios are known to seek revenge when someone does them wrong but we also return the favour when someone does something very thoughtful for us. We appreciate reciprocity so we "return the favour" of anything that was done to us (good or bad) lol :) I can tell that you really like him based on how you described his nurturing personality traits so I really think you should do something about it :) I'm not saying to just confess your feelings upfront but maybe broach the subject in a way that puts the ball in his court. Try doing something that is not sexual in nature such as watching a movie, going to dinner together, etc. You'll earn extra bonus points from him if you mention things he's previously talked about because it shows you were attentive :) Not sure if this helped but I really hope things work out for you and your Scorpio guy! :)

• He also always asks about if i like another guy, or what kind of guys i like and stuff. its like why do you care or why are you even curious about that? Lol. I dont ask him about other girls and stuff cause im just assuming he IS seeeing other girls. But I don't know :/ scorpios can be tricky!

• Libra and Pisces

• Ooh, interesting :) How do you guys get along? :)

• Glad to hear it & wish you all the best together!! :) Unfortunately I don't know how to change it. I also made the same mistake & it's stuck like that lol :P

• Lol thanks anyways 😆

• Im Aquarius my boyfriend is Taurus

• Ooh, how do you guys get along? What's it like during arguments? You're both fixed signs so you both can be pretty stubborn lol :) I'm a fixed sign too so I know ahaha :)

• I am a a Libra/Scorpio born right on the cusp. I am really attracted to Taurus, Scorpios, Aquarius, Libras, Saggitarrius, Capricorns, love/hate with Aries, cancers, Omagawd Leo's, and Pisces. I fucking hate geminis and virgos for whatever reason though..

• Im a libra and my crush is an Aries. I love reading Zodiac signs for fun!

• Me too! :) You obviously know you 2 would be a good match lol ;)

• I hope he likes you too! :) Apparently I'd be good with Cancer or Pisces so I guess I'll keep an eye out lol ;)

• Im most compatible with Gemini's, Aquarius, Leo and Sagattarius. 50/50 with Aries and other.

• I'm aries. I'm single but my ex is a leo.

• Aries & Leo usually have a lot in common (their approach to life), etc :)

• We did have a lot in common lol.

• I'm a Virgo. .. he's a Scorpio.

• That's a pretty good match because you're both realists & bring out the softer sides of each other. One of my friends is a Virgo (I'm a Scorpio) and we get along great :)