Would this be a good idea for my crush's birthday?

Her and I have been knowing each other for 2 or 3 months, throughout these 3 months we've gotten to know each other and we are comfortable around each other. The thing is that her and I have never spent time together alone, when we do its usually when around friends. She does like me and she knows that I like her, so it would make sense why I'd try to do something special for her. The thing is, I'm not sure whether what I have planned for her birthday is too much right now or if it's fine and I should proceed to take steps in order to make it happen. My intentions are nothing more than to have fun and show my appreciation for her being my friend. I have something else up my sleeve that I'd like to do when it is the right time to ask her to be my girlfriend. Her birthday will be July 14, so I'm planning ahead of time so I can give her a spectacular and outstanding birthday. I want to take her to an arcade here in Las Vegas, I'm not sure if you heard of "Gameworks" but it's a pretty big arcade with rides and games. Probably spend at least 2 hours just playing around and getting on the rides, get her tired and hungry. After that I wanted to take her to a buffet she likes. Right before dropping her off I might just give her the birthday presents I got for her. I've already calculated it and I think I can do that. Just give her a special birthday, from me to her. I don't see it as "too much money". I just see it as working, saving money, and taking her out. It's not everyday that she has a birthday, so why not take advantage of that day and make her have an unforgettable birthday she can look back at as a good memory? What do you think?

0|0
2|1

Most Helpful Girl

• That sounds pretty fun. I think she will love that.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 1

• id say that good

0|1
    0|0