Okay GAGers what is everyone's take on blind dates?

Would you or have you ever agreed to a blind date? Please share insight, stories, or opinion open forum!Okay GAGers what is everyone's take on blind dates?

I have agreed to a few with expressed instruction that if they turn out to be oddballs or dry toast that whomever set this up had to clean my house or take me out to dinner... had some good and bad experiences... Now probably wouldn't agree to it... I know what I want...

Most Helpful Guy

• Never really keen on it, but it can be interesting. You have to have a lot of faith in the person who's setting you up.

What Guys Said 9

• Blind date as in someone just suddenly telling you that you are going a on a date with a girl you've never met? Been there so many times it's starting to annoy me. But as for my take on them, mostly have had positive experiences, though I suppose I've been lucky in that regard. While we haven't always "clicked" or had similar interests, most times the evening has been overall a pleasant experience. I think I'd say only once has the date gone extremely badly.

• Stupid idea. Basically throwing shit at the wall to see what sticks.

• My grandparents met on one so I wouldn't exist if not for a blind date.
    So They are good

• Not my cup of tea.

• Sounds like an interesting idea for people looking to date

• Bad idea. I'd just scare them away lol
    Too ugly for blind dates.

• I wouldn't.

• Depends on who sets it up for you. Did a couple of times, some OK some not.

• I wouldn't go. If parents force me I may but it will 100% end badly. I'm too hard to deal with at first 😂

What Girls Said 4

• I have, it wasn't too bad. It didn't go anywhere, but we enjoyed talking. I think the key to a successful blind date actually lies in who is fixing you up. If they know you well, it should be a good date, if it's just an acquaintance, not so good.

• I would because I can't find a date now on my own lol, I'd kill for a blind date.

• never agreed to one, i think they're dumb as hell

• I have only ever gone on ONE blind date... purely because the person wanted to do something different. I agreed.

We still see each other whenever one of us is travelling.
    He is back in Australia in August.