I fancy my manager? (girl) and how to tell if a girl likes you?

Don't know what to do, I feel nervous around her and soon enough it's going to affect my work I can see it already! Whenever she comes by I automatically lose track of what I'm doing like today I was stood next to her and literally froze cos I lost my trail of thought. It doesn't help that she's REALLY attractive and it's just not working in my favour lmao. I know she has a girlfriend but are there signs u can pick up to show a woman likes you or finds u attractive. I don't know why but I get this really weird tension between us when it's just us but that could be just me thinking it

What Guys Said 3

• Hun, I can't stress this enough.

DO NOT BE LINKED WITH SOMEONE FROM WORK! DONT!

Capitals to emphasise. I was into this girl in my office, she was super hot my age and everything. I fancied her. SHE ASKED me out in front of everyone. I straight up rejected her. WHY? because you dont do that. It causes problems at work when you have arguments, ruins your relationship with your manager and other people in the office. Will lead to sacking.

Dont do anything, block your feelings out.

Trust me on this, do not do anything. Either you'll get sacked or youlll do something with her and then get sacked.

• i think you maybe get carried away with physical attraction.

• he tells you

What Girls Said 0