So my theory is that men and women both want the best they can get, women usually have the upper hand in the dating game and get to choose much more and have higher standards, under one condition only : the woman has to be Very attractive ( these help too loyal, doesn't sleep around, good personality) .
no one wants a boring or bad personality but women talking about how they want a good personality only is (and no offense) BS, the moment a guy with looks and power shows up personality stops being as important as it used to be, not saying that any girl wants to be a doormat but most girls with options will go to the best guy who shows interest in them.
Its easy justifying getting engaged to the CEO of microsoft who happens to be 6'2 (my height lol), good looking and confident, not super nice but he's good.
now marrying the guy who works at walmart, is 30 lbs overweight and is nice is not ideal for most girls, usually (what i have noticed) is that theyre not attractive, sleep around or their background makes guys avoid them so they settle for less.
My point is, women (and men) want the best so they justify marrying the hot and rich guy by saying how great his personality is, sometimes he is actually nice sometimes he's not, men dont mind rejecting a girl based on looks and admitting it, but women... they start talking about personality but lets face it, actions speak louder that words.
- Hot, Wealthy, great personality, powerful62% (5)50% (3)57% (8)Vote
- Hot, Wealthy, Asshole, powerful0% (0)17% (1)7% (1)Vote
- Unattractive, Wealthy, great personality, powerful0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- Hot, not much money, great personality25% (2)0% (0)14% (2)Vote
- Hot, not much money, Jerk, asshole0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- Results13% (1)33% (2)22% (3)Vote