I asked a girl to go out and she said sure. Is that sure mean she is excited or not excited. There was no enthuisim in her response?

I asked a girl to go out and she said sure. Is that sure mean she is excited or not excited. There was no enthuisim in her response.

Most Helpful Girl

• sounds like she was just kinda like, "eh, sure why not?" she isn't that excited yet, but it doesn't mean she won't get excited later on. She's just playing it cool.

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't worry if there is not enthusiasm initially, do you best to show her a good time and that will make her exicted to see you again.

What you should worry about is if she will actually show up at your date. THAT should be your primary concern first. Then second, is if you can have a fun and interesting date.

• well that just made me worry, a lot more. but what can sn interesting date be, like the last thing i said to her is what do u have in mind.

• So are you saying you asked her on a date, and then asked her what she wanted to do? One thing I have learned is that girls like a man with a plan. Before you ask a girl on a date, I would have had a general idea of what you want to do ahead of time.
      Bowling I think would be a fun time, it has meals and potentially arcades and games.

What Girls Said 1

• She agreed, which means she is interested. She is probably trying to play it cool. Girls are often told not to sound excited when accepting a date.

What Guys Said 3

• The fact she is even willing to waste time like that.
    Probably.

Maybe she was trying to act all cool or something lol.

• Stop overthinking it and just go on the fucking date.

• she's not interested