Girls does it matter if a guy is a virgin at 25/26? What if a guy really loved you, respects you, and treats you well? I'm a virgin so I wonder?

Most Helpful Girl

• I actually thought about this the other day and I came to the conclusion that I wouldn't mind all that much. If he was handsome, smart, funny, laid back, and kind- basically everything I need in a partner- I don't think I'd really care as long as he wasn't waiting for marriage or something like that.

• And that isn't to say I'd think less of someone who waits for marriage, it's just not my thing.

• I won't lie, I'd be very suspicious at first. But if I found someone in your situation to be really likable, I'd stick around and gather my own opinions. Waiting for the right person is totally understandable and respectable.

• Thanks.

What Girls Said 3

• Doesn't matter to me

• I wouldn't mind a virgin @ all. Thing is I'm not one.

• I probably wouldn't plan on having a long term relationship with the guy, because after he experiences sex, he'll probably want to sleep with as many different women as possible, and to be honest, I wouldn't be mad about it, it's only natural :)

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah dude that's a huge turn off. Girls are just being nice on here that tell you otherwise. It raises a red flag. It's most likely an indicator that other don't find you sexually attractive.