Female behaviour: why would a girl ignore me?

I’m married and she’s in a relationship but we text/call a lot and flirt a lot in person. This has been going on for about half a year. Her boyfriend posted a angry selfie as her profile picture on the app we use to speak. Saw her at the gym recently and she ignored me when I called out to her, no smile, walked past me.

Excuse my gender on here, when I made the account I accidentally put female.

Most Helpful Guy

• It could be because her boyfriend caught on and told her to stop talking with you due to the nature of your friendship and he may not know/care that you are married

What Guys Said 1

• I dont really know your situation therefore can't answer but I wish you luck.

What Girls Said 2

• Cause she got caught texting you probably and her boyfriend is mad. She doesn't want to mess things up with him. Why do you care if you're married anyway?

• What everyone else is saying; either her boyfriend's caught on to it and told her to cut contact w/ you, or she realized her relationship w/ her boyfriend is worth more than some texting/calling and flirting she's doing with you