So I sexted my ex?

My ex boyfriend split up with me about 9 months ago after we had a very rough patch. We were together for 2 years. Since the break up we stayed In contact but very very rarely. I still very much love him. These last couple months we've been talking a lot and he even wants to see me once he gets some free from work and training. Last week he were texting for the whole day he told me i waa reqlly hard to forget and that he still remembered everything about me. Things got really flirty and intense... we were sexting for Hours and hours and then he fell asleep. But the next morning he didn't reply? It's been almost a week now with no contact and my mind is all over the place what should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally I would not sext him and I would cut ties because the past is the past. Otherwise it seems this on/off communication and conversation cycle may happen over and over again

• I know I'm never going to do the sexting with him again I feel so stupid I'm usually a lot stronger than that. But I really miss him terribly and I really don't want to cut ties I just have a feelings it's not over for us I don't know..

• Maybe it's not over just yet that is completely up to you! Hopefully it all works out for the best though

Most Helpful Girl

• Well just don't do it next time. He got off it's what he was aiming for...

• I dont plan on doing it anymore I just got carried away I usually have a lot more self control but when it comes to him it's just different. I really miss him and hope to reconnect but maybe I've screwed things up now

• I know if I text him again he'd reply but I don't want to be annoying him. I want him to be the one to text me since he stopped replying a few days ago :/

• Ya you're best option is to wait for his reply. Give him space and thinking room. He'll reply if he wants to and if he doesn't well. That's too bad for him!

What Guys Said 5

• Lmaoo staylor swift much?

• Yes because you personally know whether Taylor Swift sexted her ex during them reconciling ok goodbye

• That wasn't the best idea

• I know but I wasn't the only person doing it in the conversation he's also to blame. I just don't know what to do know. If it messed up our chances or reconciling

• thats alright

• bad girl ;)

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 1

• Move on most likely, he's not sure how he's feeling so maybe wait it out, because he may be over thinking everything and was thinking wit his penis and not his head.