Why do guys go crazy over this girl?

So there is this girl that lives in my neighbourhood and she has been living here for about 7 years. She is about 18 years. She is cute (not sooo cute), she is quiet, she has no ass but she has little boobs. Her parents are not rich but she acts like she has the world in her palm. She doesn't associate with the girls here and I doubt if she even knows our names. A lot of guys have tried to approach her but she snobs them all. I don't think she has dated any guy here. And yet whenever she passes a group of guys, they start talking about her and drooling over her. I don't seem to understand why a lot of guys are interested in her when she is a snob. Some guys are scared of approaching her coz she has 6 big brothers (none is less than 20). Just the other day, i was with my friends watching the guys play football and then she passed by. They were like "i love this girl" or "she is too fine" etc. It's so annoying the way they worship her even when she has no time for them. Why would guys be interested in such a girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• She's hot, period. Guys at that age don't care about anything else (you already know whats on their mind). Doesn't matter that she's a snob either, they wanna have sex with her. If she gets that much attention, she is hot, period. You might be in denial if you think she's not hot.

Most Helpful Girl

• It sounds like they like her because she is inaccessible, and then it probably snowballs from there because most of the guys like her, that makes her hotter/ more inaccessible and desirable... Also it sounds like she is confident and doesn't care what people think of her, which is always intriguing and attractive. Sometimes its just an inexpicable fact that makes someone shine...

What Guys Said 10

• Cause they are fucktards and not ones you would want to date. Let them like a bitch like that who is snobby-now you know you wouldn't want to date them yourself anyways. I don't know why they think like that but I never like those stuck up girls.

• Obviously those guys find her very attractive. A small butt and boobs can be good by the way.

• I can't see what they see in her - there is nothing in that description that suggests she'd stand out to me. And some things which make me think I'd not give her the time of day.

• She is hot and judging by this she probably has good reasons to not associate.

• Mysterious or they like a challenge or they just like bitches that must be a thing

• it's the looks and women judging other women's looks in usually bad thing. Show her pics and my dick will tell you what are her good features.

• Cause she's been out in a pedestal

• I would go crazy

• Clearly she is extremely good looking. Much more so than you are wiling to admit

• More class than the E-cup big booty painted 'popular' girls?

What Girls Said 2

• It's a bit rude to automatically assume that she's a snob, have you ever tried talking to her personally? Maybe she is just incrediblely shy and doesn't know how to handle social situations very well.

• They want what they can't have hah