Girls, Do you remember anniversaries? like first kiss, your first time, first hug or first time holding hands.. do you remember all the dates?

please help me out girls.. thank you very very much in advance.. :)

• YES, Obviously
    54% (186)
  • NO, it doesn't matter to me
    46% (160)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

55

Most Helpful Girl

• First date not exact date because it wasn't an official real date nor with a guy I really liked. I remember who it was and where we went and what we talked about of course

No first kiss or time yet but I bet I'd remember it

I don't remember my 1st hug from a guy in general because it was to my guy friends who I didn't like in that way. I remember hugging crushes for the first time but not the exact date. I remember the location though

I remember the first official holding hands (non school related activity) because it was ice skating and out on a date. It wasn't all that since it felt forced or mandatory because it was ice skating also I wasn't hella into the guy neither was he into me much... In school we held hands for classroom dances but that was mostly in elementary so I don't remember since I didn't care back then

What Girls Said 54

• I remember the day of my first kiss because it was a day before my birthday.

Can't remember day of first hug or first time holding hands or doing anything of a sexual nature but I can remember the day I found out my boyfriend liked me because again, weirdly, it was on my birthday I found that out.

• I remember the date of my first kiss. August 23rd.
    I remember my anniversary with my boyfriend. October 1st.

That's it.

• Yeah usually remember anniversaries not so much the date of the first kiss but I do remember it. Holding hands not really.

• Oh yes ,1st kiss with my first love 11avril 1998
    I actually forgot the day I had sex for the 1st time we stay together 3 years , but still I realize it wasn't à love as strong as with R on the 11 \04\1998 and to this and till end he will have a spécial place of love in my heart

• Honestly, only vaguely. My brain isn't designed for sentimental stuff... just information I can use to say "nugh ugh, that's not what you said from that talk we had 3 years ago!"

The dates? heck no.
    Again, first kiss-yea, the lead up, the surrounding, maybe even clothes-but the feeling... not so much.

That being said, anniversaries DO matter to me. maybe 6th month, but definitely 1st year and so on. Yearly anniversaries are cute to celebrate :)

• I remember the day we got together but that's about it.

• Depends if the person I had those firsts with mattered to me or not. I don't remember the day I lost my virginity nor the guys face but I remember the year it happened. On the flip side, I remember the location and the exact date and time of the first guy I ever gave a blow job too. I also remember his name, face, and the kind of car he drove back then. Selective memory.

• No. We both actually forgot our wedding anniversary and celebrated it in the wrong month one year lol. No way I would remember all those firsts

• I know certain memorable moments. I really can't remember the date me and my current boyfriend got together. I feel like it was the 24th of October? I don't know why. But I don't really count the dates. I just "roughly" know lol

• many of them yes but not all.

• Yes I do. I remember our first phone call, the exact date and time and what we talked about.

• Not all those things, no. I remember the date of our first date and have a general idea of when other stuff happened for the first times but no exact dates.

• Some of those, yes, but not everything like first hug or first time holding hands.

• Haha Hell no...
    Nothing.

• of course we do, it's our way of remembering the happy moments we have with our loved ones.

• No, I don't care to celebrate anniversaries and go crazy over it.

I never remember the day it happens but I remember the emotions in that moment and it makes me happy. :)

• I don't remember the exact dates but I do remember them in my mind.

• I don't remember any of them and it winds up my boyfriend who remembers it all, and the details of them.

• i remember the day we started dating. i'd say usually younger teenage girls remember first kisses, holding hands and all that

• I think we will celebrate the day we started being a couple yearly. Which thankfully for us is the 1st of September.

• hell no haha the only thing i sometimes remember when im in a relationship is the season we got together. so i'll somewhat know when its been a year.

• I don't know the exact dates, I know for our first kiss around what time it was. I kniw it was right at Christmas, but it was between the 23 - 26th. I don't know which

• I think it depends. Anniversary and first kiss is pretty special, I remember those.

Not hand holding and hugs tho lol

• I remember some dates, others I don't...
    I can think of dates being important due to their impact in my life/mind (?), like our first kiss and how it led us to have a relationship (anniversary date, although we didn't celebrate it).
    But I kinda want to experience that... I know dates are important for some couples, at least the one when they decided dating. They usually celebrate it each month.

• No, I only just realised we've been celebrating our anniversary on the wrong date the other day...

• It all happens on the first date easy to remember😝😊☺️😳

• No I am ridiculously bad at remembering things like that.

• I do, but only because I'm a freak with dates. I never forget any body's bday. It's a blessing but also a curse because I also remember the dates bad things happened to me.

• I sort of remember the date of our first date and first kiss because it was on the same day, Not sure about the first time but it was a Tuesday or a Thursdsy.

• lol no, only anniversary i'd remember is his birthday and our marriage.

• More from Girls
    24

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more