Have you ever dated outside your ethnicity?

I'm currently seeing a chinese girl myself she is americanized but still has chinese up bringings. It's interesting she is teaching me a lot. I usually date latina since im latino, but I'm diggiing this chinese girl,

so what about you, have you dated outside your ethnic comfort zone? If so, how does it feel for you?

1|0
32|32

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 31

• I am Asian, I have dated all races

2|2
    0|0
  • I'm myself am métis (half native Canadian and half Chinese) but grew up going back and forth between the two places for both upbringings. I've dated a hatien, a Latino, a French, and a few others. I prefer whites though.

0|2
    0|0
  • I would date pretty much from any ethnicity as long as I found them attractive and compatible. I have never really dated, only had an online relationship with a half Italian half Mexican guy, so yeah, outside of my ethnicity.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm Puerto Rican and Jamaican. Racially and ethnically it's an impossibility to NOT date outside of my races no matter what they are.

0|1
    0|0
  • I totally would.. If I begin to date

0|2
    0|0
  • yeah i've dated an American guy, Mexican guys, black guys, a Salvadoran guy, and mixed guys (like black and Asian). only my first boyfriend was the same nationality as me.

1|1
    0|0
  • I always date out of my ethnicity.. I'm actually very turned off by people with the same ethnicity as me as I am half Persian and Persian culture is very degrading to women

0|1
    0|1
  • Yes. I am Chinese American. Prob. more Americanized. We are the best :P
    Living in NYC, most of us (my friends) are interracial couples. Its normal lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah. Actually, never dated anyone of my own ethnicity, and have no interest to do so either. I just don't think my mindset and lifestyle wouldn't mesh well with guys from my country.

1|1
    0|0
  • No I haven't. I guess I just haven't had the opportunity yet!

1|1
    0|0
  • My ex was black.

1|3
    0|0
  • Yes, I have.

I'm Estonian myself but I have dated Russian, American, Norwegian, Swedish and many other guys. I prefer Whites though, when it comes to dating.

0|1
    0|0
    • I prefer white girls myself, I just mainly deal with any kind except Latina woman, they are officially out for me

• Yeah. I'm into and have dated White Guys.

0|2
    0|1
  • Yes, my boyfriend is British and I'm nz European

0|1
    0|0
  • I have. A Vietnamese guy. I've never had a preference either

0|1
    0|0
  • All my boyfriends have been outside my own race. My fiancé is also out of my own race

0|1
    0|0
  • Of course I have :) It's good to have an open mind and date outside :)

1|1
    0|0
  • My husband is from Serbia. I'm Canadian with a Russian background, so ethnically speaking we have some similarities but there are also a lot of differences.

0|0
    0|0
  • I only date outside my ethnicity

0|1
    0|0
  • No I have only dated Americans

I have dated outside my race but not my ethnicity

0|1
    0|0
  • dated white and Spanish.

0|1
    0|0
  • Everyone is outside of my ethnicity, pretty much.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've crushed outside my ethnicity but I haven't dated anyone yet.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yep. My current boyfriend is Indian.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yup I've dated a Korean girl before

0|0
    0|0
  • I've only dated French guys but have had a fling with an English and a Singaporean. I think I could date any "race" as long as we have the same culture.

1|0
    0|0
  • I dated a Latina when I was younger, and the first guy I fell in love with was African American. I'm mixed Caucasian and Pacific Islander.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Only mixed people in my mixed country.

0|1
    0|0
  • I dated a guy from Argentina. It was fun, but wouldn't have worked long term because he planned on going back after college and I wanted to stay close to my family.

0|1
    0|0
  • I only date guys who are half of me. Not the other side.

1|1
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 31

• To some degree, every single time since I'm mixed (half-Japanese, half-American). I've dated Caucasian American, African-American, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian, and French. I've never dated a Latino woman (never got the chance). I ended up marrying a very independent Japanese woman.

To be honest when I dated a black woman in the U. S., it was the one time I was kind of pushing my "ethnic comfort zone". I had some narrow-mindedness there where my idea of beauty was often shaped mostly by an Asian and Caucasian aesthetic.

But she was very attractive to me and quite forward, and I gave it a shot and found myself in love with her silky soft skin, her round cheeks and the way she smiled and laughed. After that I came to find so many more black women beautiful.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have dated mixed girls, but not completely from a different ethnicity yet.

I've dated a girl that was half Lebanese, and another one that was half Latina.

0|1
    0|0
  • Almost exclusively outside.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope.
    I'm not opposed to dating other ethnicities, just never happened.

0|1
    0|0
  • I dated a Latina and actually prefer them. I have a few great Latina friends too. I'm also white by the way.

0|1
    0|0
    • A lot of plenty ethnic girls like white guys, you have the upper hand my friend and you may take my latina women i dont want them lol lets trade ill take your white female friends

• That works. Lmao. Most white girls in my area are too high maintenance. It has to do with the area I live in though. That's why I love where I grew up because the girls there are down to earth country girls and grew up doing most things themselves instead of having everything done and paid for them.

• bruh I got you. send me those picky bratty spoiled white girls. those are my specialty, I'll whip them down to humility lol

• 100% of my girlfriends are different ethnicity than me. All of them ended good none of them were bad break ups

0|1
    0|0
  • Well I've kind of been with someone completely different from myself and then I've been with people who were of several different ethnicity's from myself. I don't really see it as a big deal though I mean it is what it is.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not yet.. maybe one day

0|1
    0|0
  • An ONS, once.

0|0
    0|0
  • Majority of girls I've been with were of another ethnicity. I'm international when it comes to women : )

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I have.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've dated a VIetnamese girl, a half black/half white girl. There is no comfort zone issue I don't care what race she is.

0|0
    0|0
  • My first two girlfriends were German descent, I dated and kissed a Ukrainian born sweetheart and so basically yes. The girl I'm pursuing now has a Jewish last name but she's likely Germanic as well. I also dated a Kyrgyz girl for 6 months (that's Eurasia)... basically... I'm a mestizo Mexican but I suppose I like what's different from me

0|0
    0|0
  • No and i never would. there's something in me that feels like loyalty towards my own. I'm just not attracted to other races.

0|0
    0|0
  • I WANT to date outside my ethnicity, for fucks sake. I'm Korean American and I only like white women.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm half white and half Hispanic so I've pretty much dated a crap load of white and Hispanic girls and it never really felt different.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. I don't think I've dated any women who are the same ethnicity as me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a Mexican American but I will only date white girls. I like me a Greek woman.

0|0
    0|0
  • I only date outside my ethnicity lol

0|0
    0|0
  • No, all my ex's were White girls.
    I actually considered dating Asian girls under specific circumstances, but I can't do it. It's just not right. Blonde guys belong to (blonde) White girls in my opinion. That's how it's supposed to be.

0|0
    0|0
  • My last ex was White and Puerto Rican.

0|0
    0|0
  • not really, il leave it at that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Does an albino Greek woman count?

0|0
    0|0
  • I am Slavek/Germanic/S. African and have dated a Latino woman and am currently into a Russian girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have dated Filipino, Columbian, German , and Ukrainian women. The German and Ukrainian are not different ethnicities (I am Caucasian) but they come from different cultures and cultural differences can be as important as racial differences. I am most comfortable dating within my own ethnicity and culture.

0|0
    0|0
  • yup, dating Asian women, since they are smarter and more feminine that these American pig women

0|0
    0|0
  • I want to date outside of my race. I don't want to marry into my own ethnicity. I'm really attracted to Asian women.

0|0
    0|0
  • Either exclusively or not at all, depending on if "imaginary" is a gender.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck no I wouldn't date a white girl

0|1
    0|0
  • not me

0|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more