Did he like me or just play me?

So I met my friend off of OkCupid. We had been texting and were flirty with each other for awhile before we met. The night we met I went to his house for a bonfire and found out he had a girlfriend. He told me he went online to find friends because he works third shift and can't get out much. The night we met I stayed over late and we had been drinking and he said he could see us together. We also kissed. At one point for about a week or so he took a break with his girlfriend but then got back together with her. But for awhile when we would hang out he would tell me it sucks we can't be together but I'm a good friend. One night we started to have sex but stopped and I didn't let him continue even though he wanted to. The other night I was texting him while I was at a bar and we both had been drinking. I asked how he saw me and he said honestly just as a friend. I told him I had to move on from him and he said he wanted me to wait for him but knew he couldn't and he didn't want to lose me. Last night I asked over text why he had said that to me when he doesn't like me like that and he said "I'm not going to answer that because you will think about it a lot." I don't understand why he's not just being honest with me and if he ever liked me but is denying how he feels because he has a girlfriend, or if he's just a complete player? And thoughts would be helpful! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• These type of men (sadly to include myself) just want to have fun and will never really commit to anyone not even his current girlfriend who he will cheat on again and she will leave him because he's a dog. The fucked up thing about all of this though is he might not really even see what he's doing wrong until its really to late and he's fucked up all the relationships in his life. I suggest you block him on okcupid and delete him from your life and maybe try to find someone thats less of a docuhe

Most Helpful Girl

• I will definitely stay away from guys like him. He doesn't sound like he likes you a lot at least he didn't break up with girlfriend to be with you. And he doesn't sound like a player since he didn't really have sex with you often. Or there's a possibility that he knew you are not hose easy kind of girl as you stopped him from having sex with you, so he wants to keep you around and see how it leads to. He doesn't seems like he knows what he wants. I would stay away once I found out he got a girlfriend, no matter if they are not good together or not.

What Guys Said 2

• I think he likes both of you and wants to have sex with both of you but he knows he can't expect you two to be in the same boat with him.

• You will only find frustration, games, and eventual heartbreak from him. He will play you like he's playing his girlfriend

What Girls Said 1