Girls do you like to date ordinary guys?

Or do I have to be "Special" somehow? I'm just an average joe. Personality wise.

Most Helpful Girl

• You know.. There is a reason average exists... It's what fits the majority of people. You just have to find the person (I assume girl based of your question) you are most compatible with. But even if you are "average" if you get together with someone they will most likley think of you as special 🙃

Most Helpful Guy

• Lord Blakeh, your personality is not ordinary. You're too cool to be ordinary.

• Thanks. I'm really timid when I first meet a girl and it doesn't show, but after a few meetings I open up but the girl is long gone before then.

What Girls Said 2

• What is the point in being with someone if you don't find that person special?
    A lot of people are "ordinary" but we all have the little thing that someone will find special.

• That just sounds shallow to me. I'd date a girl if she's ordinary just for the sake of having a girlfriend.

• some might be but shy girls usually open up to people they are close to and that's rarely boring.

• Even if the girls ordinary I'll find something that' makes her special in my eyes.. same for the guy.. she'll find something special from my ordinary self

• Yes 😊

What Guys Said 5

• See you won't get an honest answer because as people we have a hard time seeing our own flaws... But yes you need something to make you stand out from the crowd..

• It begs the question, how does a girl pick out a diamond? Lets say that I have several diamonds laid out and ask a girl to pick one, is she going to pick out one that she deems special too? Or does she pick out the diamond for the sake of it being an ordinary diamond.

• That is what I really don't understand about girls lol. Does she want a diamond from outer space or something?

• she wants someone thats unique... other people might not see it but she does. like you see beautiful women with fucking dorks well there is a reason for that. The girl saw something in the guy that was special and that she valued.. And before you try to figure out what some finds special ill go ahead and tell you.. EACH woman is fucking different and values different things..

• You can be an average joe, but still be special to them

• If regular ordinary people don't date each other then who are they gonna date?

• no you have to be special. Pretty much you have to get rich

• no need ta be special