Guys, Do you feel girls are to picky when it comes to liking a guy?

Explain

• Yes
    78% (21)
  • No
    22% (6)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

10

Most Helpful Guy

• While i have not had a lot of issues personally.. How ever iv seen women id rate a 2 turn down guys cuz they ddint have enough muscles or a lot of money.. and im always sitting off to the side thinking bitch who you think are

What Guys Said 9

• Maybe, yes. There are many genuinely good guys out there who have a lot going for them, yet are never given the time of day. Then again, there are also many guys in relationships who barely bring anything to table, so I suppose it depends on the girl.

• Depends upon the attractiveness of the girl.

I believe that average and less than averagely attractive girls are overly picky when it comes to guys because they receive the most attention while the really attractive bikini-pageant level girls sell themselves short because so few guys have the confidence to approach them.

• Not in my experience, plenty of girls have liked me for all kinds of reasons.

• Women have dated me so obviously they aren't too picky lol

• Must be a rich guy.

• NoNo

• OMG yes! He needs to be tall typically over 6', he needs to have money or "ambition" as they usually say instead of money, he must drive a cool (read expensive) car, he must have a full head of hair, he needs to dress like a model out of GQ, he must like all the same things she likes and share the same opinions she has on everything, he needs to have "confidence" which they too often mistake blatant narcissism for, and he needs to say exactly what they want to hear at exactly the right time, just like in the movies...
    WTF?

• Yes. It's hard to get anywhere with women unless you're perfect.

• Yes they rely too heavily on looks. Plus they expect to much out of a guy.