Can it be forgiven?

Will she eventually forgive me?

I lied to a girl and she got proper mad, no't that I missed our appointment but that I lied. And it was her birthday on top of that. So she was furious, and blocked my number.

Can you forgive someone who lied to you?

Or is a lie unforgivable?

What Girls Said 1

• It really depends on the lie, I'm a very forgiving person, so probably after a while I'd stop being mad but if it's a lie from a guy I'm just getting to know I'd probably lose interest, like a guy I don't know too well

• I lied that I was going to meet her at 5:00 at a cafe, but I completely, and instead of being honest I made up a fake story. She believed but my friend told her I was with him. So she asked me if I was lying and I denied it. So she got hurt, and blocked me and my number.

• Im sorry, I hope it gets better

• Thanks, and so do I. :(

What Guys Said 1

• what was the lie?

• I told her that I was going to meet her at 5:00 at a cafe, but I completely forgot, and instead of being honest I made up a fake story. She believed but my friend told her I was with him. So she asked me if I was lying and I denied it. So she got hurt, and blocked me and my number.