Do you have a type?

What's your type?

I have been attracted to guys from all types although I have a tendency to like guys with common features.

• I ain't got no type🎤
    23% (14)31% (19)27% (33)Vote
  • I have a type but I would date someone that's not my type as long as I find them attractive
    61% (37)48% (29)54% (66)Vote
  • I have a type and would only date my type
    15% (9)16% (10)16% (19)Vote
  • Other
    1% (1)5% (3)3% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
15|35

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I ain't got no type.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 34

• I have no 'type', but since I wish to date with the view to make it long term, I prefer only vegetarian/vegan women. Apart from this, I don't really have a type or racial preference.

1|0
    0|0
  • I do have a type not sure how I would describe it /= I guess my type is someone who is similar to me, in terms of beliefs, mindset, thinking, likes etc, but is still uniquely their own person with their own likes, dislikes, way of thinking etc. Also you must be healthy and in decent shape.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have a type, but it's not that big. For one, she has to be white, as in of European heritage. Two, she has to be at least 5'6" tall, since I'm tall myself at 6'2". And third, she can be of any body shape, as long as she's not morbidly obese.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm open to different personalities but I'm a bit shallow in the looks area

1|0
    0|0
  • s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...a7e1b833ce.jpg

This girl above is my 'type' in terms of looks.

Internally, I'd like her to be a proverbs 31 woman. Like music, smokes weed, believes in Jesus, likes and wants to have sex with me.

I'd like her to be able to communicate to me always and forever both conversationally and telepathically.

She must be honest and true.

And has a butt like this:
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...0c91a1a575.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel like most people don't know jack shit about what they like in another person. If we did know then our first relationship would be flawless and there would be no need for others.

This is why I keep myself as open as possible. Well I do in theory but actually I don't really date anyone lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess I have one? but I'm not too picky about it

1|0
    0|0
  • Laid back, but confident/smart and driven/ambitious tomboys, who knows when to be girly, and when not to.

0|0
    0|0
  • Like physically?

Yeah, I have a type. I guess it's possible I could date a girl who isn't my type but I STRONGLY prefer one who is.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I just know it when I see it.

1|0
    0|0
  • The type that put all the way out <3

1|1
    0|0
    • I got a like! I got a like! I got a like! I got a like! I got a like! I got a like! I got a like! I got a like! I got a like! I got a like! I got a like! I got a like! I got a like! I got a like! I got a like! I got a like! I got a like! I got a like... :D :P :D

• Hahahha you deserve more than a little like
      😜❤️

• That makes me super happy! :P <3

• www.celebrityoftheyear.com/.../...ys-photos-13.jpg
    Is Alicia Keys a type? I've been in love with her since I was like 9.
    ( in an innocent and respectful way obviously )

0|0
    0|0
  • i have type yeah , she must be at least 8/10

1|0
    0|0
  • I like white girls the most.

1|0
    0|0
  • I tend to like the opposite of me for some reason.

1|0
    0|0
    • What kind of opposite?

• Darker skin and features like hair and eyes. I'm blond and blue eyes and don't really find many girls with my features that attractive.

• She must has ethical values. its not necessery to be so much beautiful. if she has a meaningfull facial expression beside beauty she is attractive to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a type but I'm willing to overlook some things if the girl has a great personality since that matters most to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • No religion race hair size doesn't matter I joke around about girls having to be sexy but unless there's a connection it doesn't matter

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really, as long as I find us compatible and I can see myself with her long term then she's my type.

0|0
    0|0
  • i have a type id prefer to be with people my type or close i just really like my man to be girly and feminine xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I like O+... Sexy as fuck 😍💉

0|0
    0|0
  • I love White girls in general. But my type specifically are blonde girls. I feel more connected to them. I think blonde guys belong to blonde girls, but I still wouldn't discriminate against non-blonde White girls, if I truly liked them.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't have a type that I go for. But I do have a type I don't go for. If that makes sense.

0|0
    0|0
  • I ain't got no type.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I have a type.
    I've dated polar opposites.

0|0
    0|0
  • Average looks and awesome personality can easily attract me
    I don't have a type though

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a type but its a secret

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah mostly White Asians and Latinas

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea, a type that doesn't exist in this shallow hookup culture.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think your type of looks is hot

ThT And Mexicans lol

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 14

• I really don't think I do. So far my experience with dudes, both crushes and relationships have been a car guy, a military guy, a country guy, and currently a goofy gamer. I guess a few similarities for some were they had dark hair, liked video games and anime to varying degrees, and they were goofy. But that's about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a type but would also date people who aren't my type, so I'm half and half! My type is older men 😒 Haha cute dorky older blokes. But I'd date anyone who isn't one of those if they're attractive to me, I don't have a set type in looks anyway. More a type of personality.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a particular type. Tall, dark hair, green or hazel eyes, athletic build and white.

I've been open to dating other types in the past. But I don't think that really applies to me now. I like/prefer to stay with the type I have now 🙈

0|1
    0|0
  • Taller than me, older than me, muscular, and alpha male. Someone who is affectionate and passionate, I want to be with a romantic jock.
    I'm willing to date anyone but he must be taller than me, older than me, and a good man on the inside. These three are a must, I'm only asking for three things.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I do have type. I'm attracted to guys with dark hair and tanned skin. But I would date someone who's not my type, if I was attracted to him.

0|0
    0|0
  • personality wise yea sort off, I have a variation
    looks not really, I also really like what s different from me

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted B. I catch myself always looking at a certain type of guys and both my exes were tall and blond as well lmao, but there are a lot of different dudes I find attractive too and would date.

0|0
    0|0
  • My type is any dude with a cute face. :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a type that's both oddly specific and oddly broad. For example, I'm most attracted to guys with dark hair and eyes, but I find most races attractive. Does that make sense?

0|0
    0|0
  • I am into guys with similar views as mine.

0|0
    0|0
  • My type is simple tall, buffed, dark and handsome ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes i do have a type.

0|0
    0|0
  • I stick by my type because I have parent tissue's and i'm trying to not make a mistake. I get easly taken control of, so having standreds helps me
    race: black or hispanic
    height: 6' to 6'4"
    traits: loving, protective, funny, serious at the right time, wants a family (loves kids), trustworthy, flitatious (with me)
    career: doesn't really matter what but you have to be driven for it

1|0
    0|0
  • A pattern I have noticed is that they all have hair that is on the longer side (but nothing much past the shoulders). I prefer a less clean cut look.

0|0
    0|0