What are things girls do, that guys find attractive?

I need help, I realized being pushy is unattractive to guys. What else is unattractive and what is attractive to guys?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• What do yo mean by 'pushy'?

• Apparently it means texting him too much and wanting to talk to him too much. annoyjg ig

• Yeah it gets old after a while, I've been on both ends of that stuff. Wanting to talk is fine but trying to keep the convo alive when it's dying is a little needy. I'd say talk to the person you like more in person

What Guys Said 3

• Very loaded and objective question. Personally, good hygiene is BIG. Dress and act in your own style, be pushy if you want to, I like a girl that tells me straight up she's interested (just be smooth about it, even if you come off silly I myself wouldn't care one bit). As long as you smell nice (for me it's fruity or candy :) ). Something I really hate though, rudeness to waiters and bartenders.

• Well I'm not the type to be rude unless you get on my bad side which takes a lot. And my perfume is French vanilla?

• When you give a blowjob and let us cum on your face.

• depends on the guy, wouldn't it?

What Girls Said 0