Is my girlfriend fucking some other guy/cheating even though she says I'm her first true love and stuff?

My girlfriend and I have been dating for about two months. At first she seemed more affectionate, interested in me, almost devoted to me. Now she's less affectionate and everytime we go out I feel abandoned. We talked a bit about it and thought it had something to do with sex which we had but it didn't really fix anything. Also, we used to have a lot of sex but she got an infection which she kinda blamed on me and now she says it hurts down there so when we have sex she'll be in slight pain or we can't have it all. She also got a new job and she seems more concerned with making money although she has little bills and doesn't even pay rent. Anyways, what's been annoying is how she constantly talks about her male coworkers. She talks about them like she cares for them so I haven't made a big deal of it so as to not come off as jealous.

Most Helpful Girl

• As Wise as an Owl as I am I am Sitting here, dear, I am Speculating that she is Most Likely... Wanting to be a Free bird Now Somehow.
    If she is Not being as Attentive as she was from the start, has Started a new job and is Talking and Squawking about her 'male coworkers,' she is Probably Thinking about Being her own Straw boss now and if so, It's Best from the Rest to begin Talking Turkey to her, she might want to break it off and is just Afraid to tell you.
    Tell her to put her Money where her Mouth is, you want to Know where You Stand as her Man. If she denies it, don't let her have her Sweet cake and Eat it Two by making you a Side dish.
    Good luck. xx

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah most probably she is... who says that they love someone when they've only dated that person for 2 months... that is all bull...

What Girls Said 3

• What you're saying doesn't make me think of cheating but it does seem that she lost interest in your relationship and this happening so early isn't a good sign.
    Talk openly about it. It's an advised you most likely heard before but communication is the key. It's not helping for you to overthink this. You'll just become bitter and paranoid. Talk to her. See where the problem come from and if this relationship is meant to be

• one thing is forsho... she seems to have lost interest in the relationship.. try and tell her about it and see if there's still chance to save the relationship

• Possibly, but Do you have any prove? everything you listed is a good enough reason to be suspicious of her cheating, but I can't actually know whether she is or not. If you feel strongly about this my advise confront her, or get prove that she's being unfaithful. Anyways, good luck.

What Guys Said 0