I was assaulted by my boyfriend's sister and now we don't know what to do?

My roommates crazy sister and her red neck boyfriend came over last night. I had an awful day so I came home and drank an entire bottle of wine in 15 minutes, smoked ONE cigarette out of A BRAND NEW PACK I BOUGHT, and fell asleep for about an hour. Woke up, and his sister is claiming I stole 3 of her cigarettes (we smoke the same kind) and then being all "it is what it is I have a lot to say but I'll shut up" and so I told her look dude. I'm a lot but not a thief. And she got an attitude. 20 min later her and her boyfriend are sitting across from me trying to tell me how to do my job, so I got shitty and decided to walk away, where her blind dog started walking under my feet. I tripped over him and guided him out from under me and she starts freaking out saying WATCH WHERE YOU'RE FUCKING GOING YOU KICKED MY DOG!!! I said "if I did it wasn't intentional." And I walked away. Next thing I know she's running in my room and tackled me on the bed and is trying to hit me in the face and rip my hair out, and her mom and my boyfriend are trying to separate me. She left eventually after talking a lot of shot and then her boyfriend started running at my door saying YOU LITTLE BITCH and my boyfriend pushed it shut so he couldn't get in. We want to move out because these people visit frequently and it is his parents house, but we have almost no money and no place to stay. I would also like to say that she was on the phone with her mother saying "I've wanted to hurt her for so long. I hate her, she's this she's that, (every name in the book I was called) " and saying that "I deserved to get my ass beat, it needed to happen". I am 19 years old and she is a 24 year old woman. Not only did she attack me but she told her brother that I'm nothing but a whore and I cheat on him all the time and that I'm a liar and a thief and he just isn't around to see it. I was assaulted by my boyfriend's sister and now we don't know what to do?
Here is a picture of the gashes she left on my neck from that night. I have sustained other bruises but I will not show those for my own privacy.

Most Helpful Guy

• Move on forget about it be the bigger person

Most Helpful Girl

• Well what do you want to do? Clearly she was wanting a fight and you even a little you have her a reason to jump you but its not okay. You truly do need to work on getting out, you're in a toxic environment. Maybe sometimes in the future ask her what you ever did to make her hate you.

What Guys Said 1

• This forum is probably not a good place to get useful comments about this issue. There is more than one thing going on here, so it is hard to have a coherent response.

What Girls Said 1

• File assault charges.