Do you think I'm in a good place in life to be dating?

Im 24, I have a part time job and am going to school full time. I live at my grandfather's and am driving his car since he doesn't drive anymore. I don't make a lot but enough to go out once in a while. I am outgoing, want to try and experience new things. Also I'm good at communicating and very affectionate. i would make an amazing boyfriend in all other aspects other than financial issues at the moment. I feel like because I don't have my own place dont have extra money to spend on them, and don't have my own car women won't date me. Am I right or wrong?

Most Helpful Guy

• maybe your not in a great place to be dating but dating isn't entirely about money. although if you don't have any extra money to spend on dates that could cause as issue as typical meal for 2 at a restaurant is fairly pricey and things like movie tickets or concerts are also expensive.
    you don't have to tell the girls its not your car , there not going to know unless its obvious its not yours for some reason

What Girls Said 1

• Actually, you do have your own car since your grandfather can't drive. CHECK. And you have a job. CHECK. And you go to school to better yourself. CHECK. And you live with your grandfather, which is super sweet. CHECK. Someone will date you.

What Guys Said 2

• No, you just have to spark a connection and not ooze desperation

• Yess