What goes on in a guy's mind when he blushes?

So I was wondering what goes on in a guy's mind when he blushes really hard when he looks at a girl? Is it just the same as when a girl blushes when she looks at a guy?

My friend caught this guy literally following me with his eyes while I was walking past his classroom.. he didn't even realize it until a few secs later that he had beeen caught it was like he was in some kind of trance and then he quickly looked away.. he only stares at me when he thinks I'm not looking.. I tried talking to him once but he got totally red in the face and was at a loss for words..

Most Helpful Guy

• What goes on in a girl's mind when she blushes under the same circumstance and maybe you have your answer.

• Oh Lol I thought it would mean something different in case of a guy.. so I guess I got my answer

• No harm in asking. Not everthing we do can be interpreted the same if a woman did something similar.

• Yeah I guess so.. thanks!

What Guys Said 4

• Yes, it's the same thing.

• "I shiiir i fell my face super hot... noo nooo no noooooo, not againnnn, be colder be colder be colder... nooooo"

That was me when younger.

• I don't know I can't read minds

• "Bacon!"

What Girls Said 1

• "Is it just the same as when a girl blushes when she looks at a guy?"
    I guess so.