Guys, Would you date a Woman who prefers to initiate?

Would you date her?

Would you not date her?

Would you date her but prefer she compromise?

• Yes, I would date her.
  • No, would not date her.
  • Yes, I would date her but only if she compromised.
  • Other.
Sorry in case i gave the wrong impression. By initiate, I meant generally, like ask you out plans dates. Not specifically sex.. No preference with sex.

Most Helpful Guy

• it does depend because I would like to initiate as well but it would be a nice change for her to initiate when she wants to as well instead of just giving little hints and such. its a nice feeling to know you are wanted in that way.

What Guys Said 11

• Where can I find one of these women?

• Yes, of course, I prefer girls who like to initiate.

• Like she wants to initiate everything or only sexual stuff?

• no, i mean like approaches you and asks yo out and likes to plan dates. sex, i dont think there's a preference.

• Sure that works 👍🏻

• ok. thanks:)

• I voted D) and it stands for "it depends on other things, this does not concern me"

• I thought girls always initiate by giving the guys signals they are available. :) Initiating is fine, as long as you pace yourself and don't get too excited about having a relationship with him. For example, after they agree to go out on a date, it's a bad idea to call them all the time, because you want to include them in everything that's going on in your life. It's almost always a bad idea right out of the gate.

• hinting is not imitating, its flirting. i mean directly asking someone out. not blabbering or getting hyper. just asking them out. and planning dates.

just being direct. imitating as apposed to him imitating. what does this have to do with calling all the time or telling him everything in my life. unless thats what you wold do. it is not what i do. i dont even talk on the hone. or text for that matter.

i was not asking advice or permission. just curious if guys would rather reject a woman they like bc she's assertive. than date her. guys talk like they'd reject her but i doubt it irl. if they liked her., but I don't know.

for me, if someone agrees to a date i have no reason to call. the business has been settled.

• oh except i guess it bears repeating. if someone is enthusiastic and someone doesn't like it, i dont consider that messing up. its just different styles. i think people should be honest so they know if they are compatible. now IM not expressive at all, also it doesn't bother me if others are. anyhow i pay attention to how we get along not if they call or not. i see that as extraneous detail. not ultimately significant. i prefer not to over react to people bc it can interfere in seeing who the person is. but then i think whatever atones red flags are there own and they should hold to them bc it lets them know if they are compatible,

i think i just have a high threshold for what i dont mind.. not much bothers me im patient in the beginning-as long as no one is trying to control me. then im not patient. :)

• Thanks for answering:)

• Would I? That'd be godsend!

Especially because I prefer NOT to initiate, lol.

• Yup!

• I voted The first option

• I was luck to have girls be the sexual initiator/agressor when I was a teenager, I think it helped me to find forceful strong women natural and desirable.

• A lot of guys would love a girl like that.

• Yeahh why not?

What Girls Said 0