Blind date during pregnancy?

My roommate just asked me if I'd go out on a blind date with a guy she knows, the thing is I'm 34 weeks pregnant and I don't know if it's a good idea or not given the fact that I'm so far along in my pregnancy.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing wrong with a date at your stage of pregnancy. So ling as the guy understands it is just a date, not a hookup. And I would not be put off about dating a woman that pregnant.

If your roommate can vouch for your safety with the guy, I say go for it.

Most Helpful Girl

• If it were me I'd go for it. It's just a date who knows you just might enjoy yourself. You might even find a new friend.

What Guys Said 3

• Probably not the best use, but you can try it if you really want to

• WTF !!! Date within weeks of your delivery? No, just NO ! It's not proper and I can't imagine any self respecting man who would be cuck enough to this.,

• wheres the dad?

What Girls Said 8

• Did she tell him you're preggers? If he doesn't mind, then you shouldn't either.

• Well make sure he knows it pregnant b4 u go on the date, if he still wants to go then ur good

• ooh, thats messy. Does the blind date know your pregnant?

• Go for it, just make sure it's somewhere where you'll feel comfortable.

• Hahaha no

• That's a terrible idea. You're almost at the pregnancy finish line, just wait until after you've had the baby and have settled and adjusted to motherhood before thinking about getting back in the dating scene.

• Horrible idea.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more