Do you think girls friend zone guys more than guys friend zone girls?

Or vice versa? or about the same?

• yes girls friend zone guys more
    69% (25)76% (31)73% (56)Vote
  • no guys friend zone girls more
    8% (3)2% (1)5% (4)Vote
  • It's about the same
    23% (8)22% (9)22% (17)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
@cinderelli @fauchelevent @meatballs21 @RJGraveyTrain @CocoRachelle @vishna @RedThread @Afro-dite9 @AzureGirl @ClariceOwen23 @Prof_Don @mooky06 @BelleGirl21 @EmpatheticLady @archiz @Smmyskittles @OrdinaryGentleman @This_is_my_username @justbanANNAz

1|0
13|17

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh fuck yeah, women definitely friend zone guys more.

0|0
    0|0
    • Why do you think?

• Show All
    • hmmm so why doesn't it happen with guys as much? cause we usually don't require that?

• Yes, precisely. I feel like guys can take a quicker liking to a girl and are more gutsy if you will; they're more open to dating a girl based solely on the fact that they like them without always reading as deeply into it.

Mind you that obviously doesn't apply to all guys, I'm just spit-balling theories from my personal experiences.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know, I've never been friendzoned but I've friendzoned quite a few girls.
    It makes sense that girls friendzone more since guys tend to do the approach 99% of the time.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• Maybe slightly more women. Because we don't want to make it awkward.

When a woman gets rejected, she hates herself and questions herself.
    When a man gets rejected, he hates her and possibly most women and questions them.

This is a generalization of course but it's very evident on GaG.

Girls:
    "Why didn't he like me? Is it because I'm ugly? Too fat? Boobs too small?"

Guys:
    "Why do women reject nice guys like me?"

1|0
    0|0
  • Option A. I think guys would try to be more then friends with a girl they are friends with (because they have built a friendship already) so the guy would try to turn it into a relationship if he was interested in her. If the girl wasn't interested she will friend zone him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, probably.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say girls do it more because girls are more open to having guy friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah because what dude is going to friend zone a chick and miss a chance to get in her pants? duh! :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes because mostly guys don't make girl friends just to keep them friends

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I think so

0|0
    0|0
  • Vote A = More girls "friend zone" guys except me.

ie: I have men I date + men I work with platonically + men I reject... the end.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh hell ya

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe cause they get approached more

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah they do. I've friendzoned most of my guy friends. Its a matter of me being attracted to them on all accounts and usually im not.

0|0
    0|0
  • No offense, but most guys are easy. Id say girls friend zone more than guys do.

0|0
    0|0
    • What do you think of a guy who does friend zone a girl?

• I think there's something special bout him.

What Guys Said 16

• While I think the whole "freindzone" thing is pretty silly, I guess I turned down a lot more girls than I have chased, or well haven't chased anyone. So guess nobody has "friendzoned" me either, cause few times I had interest in someone its been pretty mutual or more so from the girls side.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys ask out more, therefore get rejected/friendzone more.

0|2
    0|0
  • Guys are more likely to be friendzoned.

Girls are more likely to be fuckbuddy zoned.

1|0
    0|0
  • Given who does the proposing and who does the accepting, it's time for Captain Obvious!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhcH0c469F8

0|0
    0|0
  • yes... because men dont really ever friend zone a woman.. lets face facts if you have a female friend you have and will keep thinking about fucking her... i know when i friend zone a woman its more like a waiting list..

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls friendzone good guys, get knocked and used by Thugboy and come groveling back to the good guys as used and damaged goods seeking redemption. FUCK THAT SHIT !

0|0
    0|0
  • More women do, however sometimes guys can be very picky

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls friend zone guys more in my experience but that friended guy could have dodge a bullet being thought about as just a friend. So it may happened for a reason and it was for the best.

0|0
    0|0
  • The first

0|0
    0|0
  • 22% of you are FOOLS

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls... simply because most guys help buff the numbers by friend zoning themselves. lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls do it more obviously.

0|0
    0|0
  • Simply because girls don't talk to guys they like.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, but it's out of either fear or caution

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm probably biased as one who gets "friendzoned" a lot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls definitely friend zone guys more this isn't even a contest. Everybody knows girls are a lot more picky. Though I'll admit that guys will most likely ditch a woman if he feels he can't get anywhere with her.

0|0
    0|0