Why do all guys hate me?

It seems like every guy in this world hates me. They only want me for hookups and stuff and nothing else. For example they'd treat other girls well or even post status saying I wanna treat you well and I wanna take someone out... etc but when it comes to me they always invite me over to their place and when I ask why they say it's to do sexual stuff and I ofcourse say no then they stop talking to me. I just don't get why do guys like other girls and also wanna be friends with them but when it comes to me they all hate me and only want hookups? They don't even try to get to know me they just look at me and then ask to do stuff like that

I'm talking about random guys online ex-app called Meetme, pof... etc
www.facebook.com/photo.php
That's what I look like

Most Helpful Guy

• You're seen as an easy "yes" girl, and a path of no resistance to sex. In other words, guys don't see you as very attractive for either your personality or looks.

That's not me deliberately insulting you. I'm analyzing this from how guys have reacted to your objection. They expected an easy lay because of how you carry yourself, and you didn't meet expectations, so they bounced.

You need to stop pretending that you're just as attractice or dynamic as these other girls, and learn how to set the right expectations through your body language and demeanor. Dont just say yes to guys hoping and praying you will be treated differently. You won't. Learn to say no, even if the guy is hot to you. Make him work hard and understand you. You also need to let hot guys walk away because of this, but remember they were never in it for the right reasons.

• I've never met these guys in real life before tho

• Ohh okay and yeah I always say no! I've never even had sex before and they always just "run away" like you said

• Yes, online apps are the worst and people usually use them for hookups. Especially ones like Tinder and Hot or Not. You really can't expect much from sites that don't require a subscription that costs money.

Most Helpful Girl

• First things first; Guys are VERY visual, not even an understatement! The first thing they will see are you breasts. Don't show off your breasts in pictures because that indicates a booty call or a hook up and to me personally when I look at that photo; looks like a hook up and you want sexual attention rather than personality attraction (no offense!) You look stunning and beautiful! You have to show guys that your more than just an amazing figure but indicate to them that you want a relationship/date. Wear more clothes that cover your cleavage and make sure that you know when to say no. Boys like to test to see how far you will go with them and if your going all the way then there is no reason for them to hang around since they got what they came for? :)

What Guys Said 13

• Goddamn, you are gorgeous!
    The first thing my primitive brain told me is: I wouldn't mind having sex with her. Not: I would like to take her out and have a drink. Maybe that's the problem? They want to have sex even before they get to know you. They'll have sex with you and then after, decide whether or not they want to pursue further. That's not really good for you. Have you tried getting to know guys before they see you? I would wait until they are willing to meet you to see you.

• Thanks and oh really how can I make them not think like that? I don't know what kind of pics to post so they don't think that and well there are dork guys who've actually tried getting to know me and stuff and after a while they say they like me but i just wish people wouldn't look at my pic and judge me based on that

• Dress down, no makeup. You could even blur your pictures. This way they can kind of see something but not enough to really know what you look like. Like they would know you are black, they might know you seem to have a nice rack etc. They have hints, but nothing concrete. It will actually make them want to meet you.

• Hard to say, but maybe they do not view you as date worthy? It could be they don't like something about you, think you would have no interest in them, or it could be the places you are finding these guys

• They've never even talked to me before they just say that after viewing my profile

• Really? That's so lame. They probably say those things because they are horny guys and inconsiderate of your feelings. They just assume things about you because of your pictures and they should not

• honestly from what your telling us.. it seems they have zero interest in your personality or in actually getting to know you.. So that would tell me that you are very unattractive but maybe have large breast or some such thing.. its hard to tell without a photo

• www.facebook.com/photo.php
      That's what I look like

• ok so you are attractive with big boobs (no disrespect intended) and a little thick? by the way you have a very nice smile...

• also dont use sites like that most men use them for casual sex and shit.. a lot of really undesirable people on there

• You look good. Maybe showing less cleavage in your online pics will get you some responses from guys who don't just see boobs. Anyway you can't judge the guys of the world by the ones on online sites. Have you tried getting out in RL to meet people?

• you haven't met the right guy yet, but keep looking and you will find him

• Is it becuz you say no to giben up deh, p00si, b0ss? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• matbe its because you allow them to hookup with you. you have set that image. if you want to change that image, you need to change your actions

• I've never hooked up with anyone before (I've never had sex before)

• for real. you maybe subconsciously giving some wrong signals. not judging just saying. or maybe you should just change the set of guys you associate with

• Hard to say without knowing what you and these other girls look like.

• id say thats the opposite of hate. But thats kinda what you signed up for when you made accounts on those sites.

• I don't know, I guess I'm very picky towards women. I think they're trying to say you're ugly and want ugly women as hookups?

• Well the thing is they would compliment me and stuff first and then ask for hookups. (I wouldn't say I'm ugly from what people in real life tell me)

• Like I've said, I don't know, I am very picky towards women though.

• people still use facebook haha

• I only use it because my friends do lol

• Describe yourself...

1. Are you Hawt?
    2. Are you better looking than these other girls?
    3. Do you dress slutty?
    4. What do you feel makes you different from these other girls?

Just trying to paint a picture here.

• love comes when you least expect it

What Girls Said 5

• Firstly, your gorgeous.
    Second, i think they see boobs in your pic and think "wow! I wonder if she's DTF?"
    And lastly, online dating is a lot like going to dump and trying to find a valuable there. Sure, it's not impossible, but you're going to run into a lot of shit before you find something worthwhile.

• They see your boobs that's why.

I've seen you ask questions about being ugly...

• It's because I just don't get it; they only want me for hookups and that makes me feel like there's something wrong with me

• It's hard to tell for sure. Maybe you are picking out some pretty bad guys, or maybe you might be giving off the wrong vibes unintentionally.

• You're pretty :)

• As someone who also has this problem, let me tell you it's definitely them and not you! From what you wrote you sound like a "nice" girl, and you are definitely gorgeous! I'm sure when guys look at you, they want that stuff because of how attractive you are. It just sounds like you're meeting all the sex-obsessed jerks (which lets be honest, there's a lot of them!) don't get discouraged, and just remember, it's really their loss not yours!! :)