Care to try out the online dating scene one day?

• Sure
  • Nah

Most Helpful Girl

• I definitely have nothing against it, as it has worked wonders for some of my friends and family members, but I'd prefer not to. It just doesn't seem like something I'd be into. I don't really know how to explain it.

What Guys Said 12

• NOPE
    NEVER
    NAH
    NO THX!!!
    I personally don't like online dating and think it's a stupid way to date people in this fucked up world where technology has taken over everything including social life.

• I've tried it, and online dating is full of shallow fucktards, narcissists, and shitlords.

If you don't believe me, you are more than welcome to give it a try to learn this for yourself. Tinder and PoF are popular ones.

• ya sure why not.. i mean find gullible women who i dont have to take to dinner to sleep with? sounds like a WIN

• Lol ouch. Well I'm sure there are some decent minded women out there.

• shit actually ya im sure there are but not likely to ever meet them.. most women i date want money and security and kids so they can keep those first 2 for life hahahah

• Been there, doing that. About to give up on it tho

• Nahh

• Doubt it. It's pretty pointless for 98% of men that aren't thugs.

Maybe if I had some professionally done pics. But even then, probably not. Tried it, figured out it sucked, can't see myself wasting time deleting messages from fats and single mothers again.

• Its stupid. The ones who you want never respond to messages and the ones who respond to messages are the ones you don't want.

• I want to touch skin, no more keyboard. I already use it too much.

• Never have never will

• I've tried it for several years and it's supremely disappointing.

• Online dating is useless.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 5

• I was going to vote "Nah, but I ended up clicking on "Sure" lol

So, no I wouldn't try online dating. I don't trust in online dating, and I think it's dangerous.

• No way. Internet and dating don't belong in the same sentence. You just never know who's behind that screen

• I've tried it just to see what it's like but it's a no go for me

• No thank you.

• Nope im good.