Does white girl find darker skin colour more attractive?

i read about a study that say white girls today find guys with darker skin more attractive than whites
it mean if two guys are equal in every thing the darker one will win for me it's weired

i'm not white nor black but i want to know if that really true so please ladies share your opinon

hahaha i think white girls try to make the answer secret

Most Helpful Girl

• Generally I am more attracted to guys with a bit darker skin but its only a minor preference. I however find that generally guys who have darker skin have cultural differences that make a relationship with them more challenging as you are not on the same wavelength. For example, I'm a career woman and I've found that some guys I have dated of different races have not been overly fussed on my achievements but will typically ask questions about my domestic abilities and be disappoinyed if I tell them I can't cook their national cuisine (what do they think, that I went and learned to cook their national dish incase I went on a date with a guy of his nationality?). Of course this is just an example and doesn't apply to all guys of any specific nationality.

• it's clear but i ask about the natural attraction with out any challenging

• if it's just based on appearance then yes I do tend to be more likely to find a guy with darker features (skin, hair, and eyes) more attractive. I have found white guys (for example, with blonde hair) attractive too. But if I point out a hot guy to a friend it is probably about 70% likely he will have darker features.

Most Helpful Guy

• Darker skin does not mean not white. That study if it is the one I am finding on google only indicated that women prefer a slightly darker skin tone than the nordic women men love. The photographs they show as examples are white people with slightly darker skin tones. They did an online dating study which showed that white men get the most responses from all races of women save black women. Here is a link.
    www.npr.org/.../are-you-interested-dating-odds-favor-white-men-asian-women

What Girls Said 15

• Personally for me?

No.

I've always liked the paler guys more in general but then I am pale myself.

Nothing against darker skinned people, just can't really control who I'm attracted to.

• I've noticed that I am certainly more attracted to darker men. When I say darker it could mean anywhere from Latino to African American skin color. I am bisexual though and oddly am only attracted to very pale women.

• I'm white but I don't really use the colour of skin to be a factor in dating. If I'm attracted to the person then it is what it is.

• For me, it doesn't matter too much. I've dated a very fair skinned guy and was much more attracted to him than the darker skinned guy I dated. He just had better features and we "clicked" better.

• I like white guys. And I'm crushing a white guy but I also like boys with mid color. Nor white nor black. For example rihanna's colour. She's not a boy lol but I took her as an example

• I am white and I like tanned guys

• The majority of white women prefer white men. I don't know what kind of studies you've been reading.

• I prefer Caucasians, Middle Easterners, and Asians. I'm mixed Caucasian and Pacific Islander.

• Depends on the girl, most white girls I see go for white guys (or end up with them) who knows lol

• What about you?

• I like whatever, I'm mixed so I tend to lean towards light skins like me who know the struggle of being light skinned lmao

• Uh well, you can't generalise all white girls like that, but for me personally I think 'tan' skin (on a not-white guy) is really attractive, along with dark eyes and dark hair and I know a lot of other (white) girls who like it too. I've honetly never met a girl who described her dream guy of having pale skin and blonde hair, but it doesn't mean they / I can't find it attractive.

• I don't mind about the skin color as long as i like him and most especially i love him.

• Different white girls like different skin colors
    Everyone has different taste

• another "white person" question.

• I'm only into white men. My boyfriend is white. I answer anon because for stating this... I will be called a racist.

• Not really. I don't care much for race though, I've liked various different hair and skin tones. Not a black one yet, because in my surroundings there aren't many of them.

Another study was done on smell. White people dislike the body odor of black people and like Asian and white, black people dislike the body odor of white people and like Asian and black and Asians like the smell of Asians. Conclusion: Asians on average smell the best.

What Guys Said 6