I really want to see him again! I screwed it up! Help?

So a week ago a guy on tinder started to chat with me, he was super friendly and nice and we talked about out careers and he asked me out. We met 4 days ago and everything was great, we drank wine, we watched football at a bar and when the bar closed we walked outside to this place and we made out and he said he would like to see me again. However, when we were making out I made it clear to him that I don't have sex with someone in the first date, that I was talking from previous experience. He said ok don't worry, that's not what I want from you now. So we kissed more and then my taxi arrived. I sent a message that night saying I got home and that I had a good evening. He replied the next day saying "me too, what are you doing tonight" I said I was working and he said "oh yeah I remember you said that " I later asked how was work, he saw the message on whatsapp and didn't reply, and I then fet the need to apologise to him b cause I felt I misjudged him when I said I don't slee with guys in the first date. He didn't reply. Sunday came and I asked him if he was still up for meeting with me that day, that we could do something relaxed. He said it was better not to see each other again because he felt like I wasn't over my ex and he didn't want to be the guy that would help me repair the mess of someone else. I asked him why did he feel that way and he said I mentioned I wanted to take things slow because of previous relationships. and that he wasn't going to change his mind. That I was cautious and hesitant and he doesn't want to be the one who's fixes what a guy did to me. I told him that is not the case, that I was cautious because on my first tinder date ever, the guy almost forced me to have sex with him but I managed to get him away and get home safe. He told me that wasn't my fault, to please don't see that way. That h just felt like it was better if he was honest. How can I fix this? I really want to see him again and prove him wrong.

What Guys Said 2

• You'll never have another chance again. It's time to move on.

• tinder.. that should give the hint. Most people look for sex on tinder, sounds like he just wanted sex.. Try telling him you want sex too on thr second date. if he meets you then good. You got him. if not, move on

• hmm, maybe you're right. he was geuninly nice though and he never mentioned anything about taking me back to his. i just said to take things slow and i feel he thinks maybe he was my rebound, which he wasn't. I give it a shot, i just dont know what so say in the text though.

What Girls Said 1

• He was looking for sex and he decided it was not worth the wait. He used the "ex" thing as an excuse.