Should I be worried he pretend punched me?

My boyfriend and I were lay fighting the ther day I was just being annoying ticking him putting stuff on his face ( I was pretty drunk) he then looked annoyed and pretend punched me. I kind of scared me because does this mean he will punch me for real or am I over thinking it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe he just joked, but yeah

Most Helpful Girl

• Well he obviously didn't appreciate you putting stuff on his face that's why he was annoyed and pretended to puch you to make you stop what you were doing, keep a clear head maybe stay sober so you don't do something that's annoying but also watch him.

What Guys Said 3

• Was he drunk as well?
    That's, in my opinion, a good part on the influence. This said, however, if the relationship with you is good, the chance for him actually assaulting you is pretty low.

• You said it was pretend, right? If it was truelly a pretend punch, why would you ask such a stupid question?

So was it a real punch?

• You should learn kungfu karate techniques and be prepared for next time babe

What Girls Said 2

• it might be a red flag... just be careful

• No. Stop being a little pussy