Should I wait and see, or try to reach him? does he like? (details included)?

there is this guy in my office (from a different department) that my friends set me up with. my friends asked him whether he wants to tag along for a movie we were all going to and he was told that I will be there so he said yes. I was not aware that he was joining us and he knew that I didn't know he was coming. on the day of the movie , he asked me for social media accounts and I told him I don't use any (I know I am weird) . anyway he didn't ask for my number that night. we did talk a lot. He knows my office Skype id but he did not approach me on that either. later that night one of our mutual friends asked him if he got my number and he said that it would've been strange to ask me and that he will get my number on his own sometime. he also said he was interested in me. I saw him today in the office, we just hi to each other as I was on my way to do something. so what do you guys thinks. is he into me. I feel like he's not. my friends also said that he is really shy type of guy and he's not very good when it comes to approaching girls. what is your opinion?

Most Helpful Guy

• As you said, he seems quite shy. So it was a mistake of yours to only tell him that you don't use any. He might have thought you only said that because you didn't want to share any with him. That's why he didn't ask you for your phone number yet. When you said you didn't use any social media, you should've explained that to him. Also, you could have told him that you both could chat via Skype since he has your Skype ID. And yes, he likes you. Just like he said it himself.

• i wanted to share this, see what your comments might be on this update: today I saw him with another girl. apparently he already had a thing with her. why the hell would he meet me, if he already had a girl? apparently they are were exclusive before he even met me.

Most Helpful Girl

• You should try to reach him.

What Guys Said 2

• Id say give it a go.. its a new world we live in and a lot of the young men are quite sure how to approach women.. But there is no reason you can't be the one to step up!

• I suppose so. if I had some indication that he likes me.. it would be easier for me to approach. at this point I don't know if he does.

• today I saw him with another girl. apparently he already had a thing with her. why the hell would he meet me, if he already had a girl? apparently they are were exclusive before he even met me.

• cuz he's a prick and im sorry about that happening to you

• he sounds interested... you do the work since he's shy

What Girls Said 0