Girl does not respond to text or calls, should I confront her?

I had some type of relationship with this girl; we text, talked and went out on dates for two months. We met last week during the middle of the week for some coffee and made plans to go on a date on the weekend. She texted me one last time on Friday, but I didn't respond because I did not see her text. Her text was not unusual, it was a text telling me what she was doing. I texted her the next morning and she never responded. I kept texting and calling her to confirm about our date. However, she never responded back. This is not the first time that she has ignored my text and calls; this happen once, we spoke and everything went back to normal. I am thinking of confronting her; I know where she works and lives. I don't want to do anything to her, I just want to hear from her voice that she is no longer interested.

What Girls Said 1

• Just send her a message saying something like "I can only assume you're ghosting me. Thanks for being an adult and responding to my texts and calls" and then wait like 12-24 hours. If she doesn't respond just block her EVERYWHERE.

IF you aren't a priority in her life, she doesn't deserve to be in yours.

What Guys Said 2

• iv done this to women and it was cuz i was with another woman lol... like my ex girlfriend was going crazy checking hospitals and shit little did she know i was in seoul getting bent for 4 days straight with a sexy little girl i met the prior Friday.. Good time good times...

• I think she is with another guy too. I remember she told me a guy friend from out of state was going to visit her.

• ya sadly its kinda becoming a normal thing.. but im a hypocrite so what a ho! i can't believe should do that shady shit man im sorry!

• I'm dealing with a similar situation right this very moment. I used to date this girl years ago and we reconnected and she gave me her number (2 months ago). We texted back and forth, then she fell off the face of the earth for TWO MONTHS. I didn't say or do anything unusual to cause it (she WAS busy irl, but 2 months?). Few days ago, she texted me hi out of nowhere and shocked the hell out of me, then I replied a day later saying hey and we chatted. Now, it's been radio silence for another 2 days for no reason at all. I would say don't cross into stalker territory by going to her house but just text her casually OR continue to wait for her text.