Guys, do you like girls with innocent faces?

I have very cute and innocent looking face, No matter how I try I just can't look hot or sexy , even If I put a lot of make up,, I just have such face :(
Everyone tells me that I look so sweet or so cute, I just can't do anything about it. I just wonder if guys actually like girls with innocent faces?
And I am not innocent at all, I am quite naughty and my face doesn't reflect my personality at all :(

Most Helpful Guy

• You have the greatest combination of personality and appearance there is in my book, so don't worry about it ;)

What Guys Said 18

• I think you're in good shape actually. Remember that looking sexy/hot all the time isn't necessarily a good thing (this will attract a lot of guys with a single intention if you know what I mean). Believe me, a lot of us guys are attracted to cute/sweet girls. You're likely to attract better quality guys than what the "hotter" girls will. Also, I wouldn't recommend overdoing it with the makeup. Studies show that guys are ideally attracted to girls with minimal makeup. Anyways, I think it would be a great surprise to act cute/sweet on a date and then take the guy back to your place and show him how naughty you can really be rawr :).

• Cute IS hot and sexy! It's just in a different, sweeter kind of way. And I bet you have a natural kindness to your face which is very attractive.

• Yep. I find cute faces, the best faces, there's more to them.
    It's difficult to explain, but I prefer those kind of faces.

• Lots of guys would love that and for some the fact your personality is something different would be a bigger bonus.

• innocent looking girls are always the naughtiest girls.
    innocent girls can still be sexy you may even be the that's what she said girl

• Innocent face but naughty just for me? You're perfect. Let's wed, I need not know anything more :D

• Innocent faces are good, you shouldn't worry about that.

• Ooh, I like girls who look sweet and innocent on the outside and have a naughty streak on the inside. My favorite. I try very hard to identify them.

• As long as they don't ruin it with mascara and eyeliner, yes

• "I just can't look hot or sexy"

lol wat? Now i'm curious to see your photo...

• I'll take both innocent and naughty faces, all of them!

• not all guys like naughty faces. but all guys like innocent faces.

• I think that's great

• We already knew that your face didn't reflect your personality.

• You bet yourface I do

• ─░nnocent Face hmm :) do u like baby face man :) ? ask urself :)

• Yes, I do.

• As long as you can turn on the dirty, it's super hot.

What Girls Said 1

• Try red lipstick and a smokey eye look? I mean innocent faces are awesome but just in case you wanted something different.