Girls, Ok so I'm confused now? Help lol?

Ok so been seeing this girl I first set eyes on her and feel deeply for her beauty (sounds gay ) ok so I hesitated never made moves. We would just stare and check each other out. Then I stopped catching it everyday and this is when she would start saying hi , blushing etc etc. So I didn't see her again for months due to my job. I was planning to strike a conversation up or make a move , that's when I saw her with another guy? So she didn't stare , she looked anxious like she couldn't wait to get away which kind of hurt me. So I don't know what to make of this situation in super confused !!

3

What Girls Said 3

• If you like her, you're going to have to be patient. Be friendly, but don't make a move on her while she's with someone.

"didn't see her again for months due to my job" - She kept her life going while you were "MIA".

• Yep , I made my move anyway lol when I found out she had a boyfriend oops ! Lol well I just popped a comment to make her aware that I was and I am indeed attracted and also noticed her little moves on me so anyway her boyfriend found out and when I seen them on the tram he turned the opposite way and she has the biggest smile in a suprised way. In aware I probably confused her so

• If she leaves her boyfriend for you.. what does that say about her?

lol, but.. I do like your forward approach. :]

• Well it was via Facebook ! Lol I liked her picture and commented an said (hey, you look nice in this one) . Didn't add her at all lol but then he found out. And was trying to speak with me I tied to get on the furthest side and he followed me. Lol when he turned she looked and smiled. What did she mean by that? Lol

• You missed your shot.

• So she can't have guy friends or ck workers or brothers or cousins?