Girls would you date a guy with curly hair?

Let's say there's a guy who's shorter then you, has dark skin, he's nice but very talkative and has curly hair.

Date him or naw?

• Yes I'd gladly date him.
    81% (21)38% (3)71% (24)Vote
  • No I wouldn't.
    19% (5)62% (5)29% (10)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Don't forget he's shorter then you.

0|0
11|2

Most Helpful Guy

• No I don't date guys not even if he has curly hair

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 11

• So what you're asking is if you'd date someone shorter?
    I mean your question is about hair being curly, and the fuck has that to do with anything?

But your update is specifically reminding people about height, you mention height in the description. So obviously that is the main thing you're wondering about (because you know realistically something like straight/curly hair is not that important to 99% of the population).

0|0
    0|0
  • Curly hair is really nice <3 Him being shorter than me would probably not happen though seeing as I'm only 5'2.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, nothing wrong with curly hair. Just depends on whether you like him or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I wouldn't. And it would be just because he's shorter than me and I like tall guys.
    I have no problems with curly hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I'd date a guy with curly hair, I've got curly hair myself!

0|0
    0|0
  • I like guys with curly hair or rather wavy. So yeah I would.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love curly hair omg yassss but shorter I don't know 😒
    I do like more talkative since I'm shy

0|0
    0|0
  • I LOVE GUYS WITH CURLY HAIR

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not one for dating, but honestly a lot of girls from my school have major feelings for guys like these I don't know. The short talkative nice ones are really popular amongst the girls

0|0
    0|0
  • No, never I find curly hair really ugly and I would not date a guy shorter than me

0|0
    0|0