How to let my boyfriend know that his friendship with a certain girl bothers me?

My boyfriend has this friend and as much as I want to believe that there's nothing more than that, I'm certain that she likes him a lot. I don't want to sound like a crazy girlfriend and question him, but I want to let him know that she bothers me. However, I'd never be able to simply say "Yo, your friend? She's gotta go", so I need to be subtle af. But how?

What Guys Said 2

• I would actually voice your concerns. Lay it out for him, show him and explain to him what she does that makes you leery of her. Then tell him if he wants to hang with her, you need to be there too! Try to set her up with someone so she has a boyfriend of her own and will spend more time him and less with your boyfriend. Good Luck!

• You are very insecure. You should stop with having a boyfriend until you are more mature.

• Um, wut

• Yeah, sure, I'm just going to be forever alone

• It doesn't work that way. When you get over the 23 year old hump, you will know who you are and what you want.

What Girls Said 1

• Don't let it bother you. She's his friend. He's taken. If he wanted to change that then he would have. Have a little trust in your boyfriend.