How soon after you start seeing someone do you start sleeping together?

Reason I ask is my sister jumps in and out of relationships and trying show her not "everyone" sleeps with the other person in the first week... so how long do you wait in a new relationship before taking a trip to between the sheet?

Most Helpful Guy

• I waited for about 3 weeks last time before going to bed with my ex and we were both happy to wait at the time but I normally let the lady decide when she is ready to start sleeping together

What Guys Said 9

• Soon as possible. Im a man, i like sex with women. Why fuck about? If i end up liking her great if i dont then thats the way it goes. I'll have enjoyed her company anyway

• It really depends on the sexual chemistry sometimes

• Second date, sometimes first date. Depends on her.

• your sister isn't everyone

• Oh this should be good. Be prepared to see how far the bar has lowered. ... just saying.

• No time frame, when we're both ready.

• All my best or longest relationships have introduced sex sooner rather than later.

• Seconds.

• like in my mind or for reals

What Girls Said 11

• If by seeing them you mean dating? Typically I start sleeping with someone before we start dating. But typically we have been friends for about a year or so before I'm comfortable sleeping with them. I like this way of doing things; we get to know each other as people first, and then as sexual partners, and then romantically. In a typical heterosexual relationship you have to force a romantic commitment before you even really know them as a person, which I think is totally crazy.

Anyway, no, not everyone sleeps with someone within a week of meeting them, it usually takes me a year or so to get comfortable enough to do that, however there is nothing wrong with being ready within a week. We all go at our own pace!

• I don't think I can put a time frame on it, but I usually wait until I really want to sleep with them. I don't over think it, it just feels natural usually.

• Totally depends. I've slept with people on the first date, while with others I was seeing them regularly for a month or two and never slept with them at all. Current boyfriend I slept with on our fifth date. It felt right.

• I would like to say 6 months but no guys has kept seeing or talking to me longer than 2 or 3 months

• I'm waiting until I'm engaged or married to sleep with someone

• I live in moments and always go with what I feel re sex.

• I suggest waiting till marriage. It's safest for you, and keeps you saved for the one<3. Remember; if your not dating to get married, your dating to break up.

• Marriage

• Just when you're both comfortable with it, and that time varies between person to person.

• I would say whenever it feels right. If you set a date to do it, it may be hard to get in the mood. I think sponeaeous is best

• Everybody is different! I slept with a guy in the first week once and only after 9 months with the other. It all depends on the person