What's the thing that helps ugly guys get girls?

Whatever it is i'm obviously missing or not applying it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Charming person and good hygiene with attract people no matter what you look like

Most Helpful Guy

• Confidence, and making her laugh, even at some silly things just gets her attention. Pretend that you aren't trying to get her in bed (and don't be thinking about it!!) just talk, see if you connect.
    A LOT of REALLY attractive women are constantly being hit on by guys that just want to fck them, but don't care about them, and see them as a 'conquest' being a 'model' or something.
    I don't even approach 'pretty women', but just casually meet them. I NEVER pay any special attention to them because of their hair, or clothes, or shoes!! Who give a fck about that superficial sht?
    Sometimes I meet one, but it isn't a big deal, because she is just another person, and I don't yet know her. I'm more interested in talking with her, and finding out what she likes, her personality, like NORMAL 'person' things, not even thinking about sex, HONESTLY!!!
    Most are totally confused when I don't make some kind of move (like what? I'm not even sure what they expect!!!) Sometimes she actually asks, and I say just that, 'What are you expecting?" and they usually blush, and we talk a lot more.
    Yeah, never taken one home, but that was never my intent!! Got to meet a lot of really interesting, wonderful women that so many don't take the time to know!!

• That's very interesting because the girls i dont try to get at like me a lot. I see where you are coming from.

• Those are the ones that build your confidence, and help you find your particular 'character', not as a moral person 'character,' but rather your dating, looking for someone interesting, 'character.' Some might call it 'game' or gods know what the term is now.
      Just 'practice' with those you aren't interested in dating, or getting close, and figure out who you want to 'Be' when you meet the one you REALLY want! Be true to your self, and your personal values, and don't be some kind that just takes advantage, because you have some 'line' or 'suave style'.

What Girls Said 6

• Confidence and a positive attitude.

• I don't know you got the ugly part down lmfao
    Maybe it's your personality 😅😅

• i dont even know what it is. people say im fun to be around and cool, but i have zero luck with girls.

• Wow just straight up tell him he's ugly like that. how mature of you

• confidence, sense of humour, spontaneity.

• Plastic surgery?

• Money

• Humor

What Guys Said 16

• I think it's worth becoming more objective about your own self-image and learning how to harness it.

I didn't do so well in terms of female attention until I made some major adjustments. The top was kind of learning to be social, network like crazy, and playing the whole popularity game. I was shy and timid originally until I changed my ways.

When I made the adjustments, I actually went all the way to the opposite end, almost border-lining arrogance. Except I made sure to let people know it wasn't real arrogance by kind of cutting it against some self-deprecating humor now and then.

My friends started calling me "shogun" (somewhat teasingly) at that point since I just did whatever I wanted and didn't care. If I was at a restaurant with my large group of friends, I could say, "This is boring, let's bounce and go bar-hopping", then the whole group would say, "follow the shogun!". I'd go by myself if they weren't into it, but they wanted to hang around me so they just followed me wherever I went.

Just being seen that way as a leader among a large group of people can help attract female attention, and that attitude that you go your own way and don't really care either way can actually attract people towards you (both genders).

• Confidence, good social skills, and status (doesn't have to be money).

It also helps to not care. The guys who are great at getting girls into bed are not emotionally invested in any of them and couldn't give a shit if one of them rejects them because they are prepared to quickly move on to the next one.

You on the other hand are desperate to get any girl and they can sense that. Girls can sense desperation like sharks can sense a drop of blood in the water but unlike sharks who are attracted to blood, girls are repelled by desperation.

• Being charming, funny, well-dressed, groomed, appearing social and successful and passionate about something. Most importantly, meeting lots of girls (the number's game), preferably while you're in a good mood/having fun.

Of course lowering your standards would make it easier as well, but you're not butt-ugly so focus on the first paragraph of this post.

• Wit and Personality.

You'd be surprised what a sharp sense of humor will get you in this world.

• Lose the victimizing undertone in search for comments stating the opposite.

Know what you are talking about. Know what you want. Know basic etiquette. Socialize with people, learn how to build a rapport with people. Most of all, think of the other people as people.

The common mis-understanding is that a guy needs to do SOMETHING to catch her attention. Commonly, the people who share this belief, regard either party as superior or inferior.

Aside the hook-ups, which require no effort other than a drink or two.
    What catches her attention? First and foremost looks, but it's neither necessary nor is it enough. Far more interesting is the personality, experience and self-expression. Accomplishments and pride. - source of genuine confidence.

The reality is that one does not do all these things to get girls. They get girls, because they are accomplished.

Your question is therefore mis-directing you. You should be asking what you should do to better your lifestyle.

• Money power and fame

• Being confident and not perpetually tarnishing your self image.

Have you noticed that you don't get girls when you shit on your own face? Why would anyone buy that?

• Charm? Light flirting? Being straight out? I have no clue. I attract women and I'm ugly and hardly socialize. In fact I'm actually a shy person, I dated about 7 girls within the span of 2 years and they asked me out. I don't date anymore though I like being single and having a few friends.

• Consider making yourself more physically attractive.

• Be good with your tongue.

Words are your greatest weapon.

• Sense of humor, confidence, money.

Pick 2.

• Lotion.
    Seriously your skin is important

• Two words... Be Kind. Don't think of it as "get the girl" as in its a challenge. Embrace the real meaning. Build a relationship :)

• Big Dick
    Lots of Money

• money, get lots of money and watch the girls roll in. a lot of girls are materialistic and once you have the money, watch them come like flies. I woked hard to get where i am and it pays. Sure the emotional bond is not there, but hey at least there's p*ussy available

• fame, money, a great personality.