Does she like me?

I've known a this girl for about a year she is a mutual friend of my best friend we've hung out a couple of times. About a month ago we went all went on vacation on our way back home a 9 hour drive she insisted on sitting in the front seat next to me when i was driving she just started asking me all of these questions and was teasing me the entire time as she usually does we stopped at my mothers house to spend the night and we all went to this bar where again she sat next to me then she found out it was my moms birthday the next day so she yelled at me that we need to find her a present which we didn't wind up finding the next morning i came down stairs and while everyone was getting ready to go out to breakfast i noticed out of the corner of my eye she was staring at me after breakfast on the walk home she talked to my mom the entire 2 miles when we started driving home she just kept on asking me questions again. Now that we've been home for two weeks everything i post on facebook she likes every single text i send her she immediately responds to and last week she came up to me at work the first time i had seen her in two weeks and asked me when my day off was because our mutual friend wants to go to this bar with his friends i got home and asked my friend when we were going to the bar and he had no idea what she was talking about but we wound up going to the bar which was an hour away and she was all dressed up which she usually isn't. During dinner i kept on catcing her looking at me and she immediately looked away everytime after dinner we all went for a walk and she walked along side me as the other group walked ahead and she was very chipper she mentioned this desert that we had on vacation and she knows i'm a chef so she said we have to make it so i recently texted her asking if she was free to make it next week and she replies yes totally! The reason i'm so confused is because she has never acted this way before usually she's very quiet sorry for the grammar

0|0
1|1

What Girls Said 1

• I think she is attracted to you.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Yes, she does. That's a crush.

0|1
    0|0