Asking a guy out?

I work at an sports summer camp and there is an adorable guy who works with me. We don't have many opportunities to chat because we are in different camp groups, but we see each other in the hall a lot and every now and then will get a chance to make a quick comment or have a short conversation. He seems into me - he smiles at me a lot, makes funny comments about what I'm doing in the moment, and has a pet name for me... I'm about 85% sure he's into me, too.

So the camp is ending in a few weeks and I'm nervous that nothing will happen if I don't make a move, and I'm tired of waiting. I've never asked a guy out before and I'm usually the shy kind of girl who waits for the guy to make a move. But I know that I would die a little inside if I didn't at least try. I'm wondering if anyone could give me advice on how to go about asking him out, share "success stories" of girls who have asked guys out, and tell me what men really think of a shy girl asking you out. Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• Be blunt, tell him your intentions. And know that guys are 110xs more welcoming of advances from women than vise versa.

Most Helpful Girl

• If there's a show or an event happening soon (preferably one he's into), then you can ask him if he'd like to go with you. Then casually swap numbers so you can keep him "informed."

Now you have his number and set date you'll see each other again. You can also do this with restaurants.

What Guys Said 1

• Ask him. Right now he's wondering if he should ask you, and worrying that if you aren't interested it will make the rest of the summer really awkward.

What Girls Said 1

• If you're so sure he likes you, ask him out.