Guys, do you like thick girls? And girls, are you considered thick, if so, do you get guys' attention?

By thick, I mean like Kim Kardashian.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Some people here are referring to 'thick' as fat. No thick is not another word for fat.

I'm a thick girl and I don't weigh a lot for my height - 59kg and I'm 5'8. You'd think I'm model skinny but I'm not because I'm naturally thick. It literally just means we are naturally larger and curvier. And all my life I have weighed fine and have never been fat yet I have never been skinny either. Especially when I was younger I weighed too little, yet my legs were still 'out there'. Some people used to describe me as 'big-boned'.

For that reason, for people getting thick and fat confused, I had been insecure about my body for the longest time. In fact, at 14-16 I ate very very little. I was extremely unhealthy. As I got older I realised that my body is naturally this way no matter how much weight I lose and I have to embrace it.

In today's society thick girls are celebrated, and so to answer your question, yes I get a lot of attention. I get attention for my wide hips, which is in conjunction with my tiny waist. I also get attention for my big ass haha, which is hard to miss in proportion to the rest of my body and my thick thighs. Guys I know love it.

What Guys Said 16

• My personal preference (wildly subjective, admittedly) is towards girls who are more limber and flexible and agile than I am (and I'm pretty agile, flexible, and limber). That tends to exclude a lot of girls who are considered thick.

• I prefer slim tbh. But thick is second best, better than overly skinny.

• Thick, firm women are attractive.
    Too many fat, unhealthy women, believe they are firm.

• in that case "thick" basically means "curvy and not skinny" xD yeah i´m into it.

• yeah i like thick girls specially thick thighs

• kim kardashian is not thick

• If by thick u mean fat, hell no lol if u mean skinny chicks with big boobs, hell yea

• Good looks works, but is not enough.

• I fucking love thick girls

• Define what you think I mean by "thick"

• I prefer slim girls not thick.

• I think with a nice waist is very attractive. When I say thick, I'm not talking about women who are over weight and have no shape to their body.

• Yes, I do.

• I love them. Not into skinny women

• Thick girls Yess big time!

• Thick = little chubby then yes.
    Fat. No.

What Girls Said 12

• So do, some don't.

I have had men describe me as thick. Although it's meant to be a compliment, I find it quite insulting.

I don't think I'm thick per say, but i'll let you be the judge of that.

rs304.pbsrc.com/.../...0705_124307_zpsl7nb2wha.jpg

by the way way I think Kim Kardashian-West is fat. Looking like her is not good.

• There really isn't an "all men like this" or "all men like that".. Some men like thick women, some men like skinny women, some men like obese women some likes big boobs some likes tiny boobs. Whatever you've got there is a fan committee for it out there somewhere.

• As a fellow Armenian like Kim Kardashian herself, I do consider myself thick and to be honest, I love it. I does not matter what 'type' of body you have (let's not label ourselves), if you are and show confidence as a male or female, you will always get attention. To me that's a fact.

• Guys like all sorts of girls. I am a lesbian and I am into both thick and skinny. And again, girls in all shapes and sizes get guys attention.

• I'm not thick like kim k or any examples but I get comments. Like if I wear tight jeans, I got a little somethin somethin.

• I ain't thick by any defintion lol

• I don't know what I am considered honestly.

• i am very slim, i go to gym everyday... swim everyday...
    and i would hate myself i was thick.

• I think I am somewhat

• I'm thick, and I get A LOT of attention from guys, just look at the way the Kardashians dress, use spanx as they do if you need it, but most importantly, don't try to "hide" your body in loose dresses that look like tents. That only looks good on size 0 girls. Instead, show off your curves, look at your best attribute, bum? Breasts? Highlight! Wear tight dresses just like Kim K. The guys will love you I'm sure.

• I'm thick, guys like it. Obviously every guy has different preferences, but I've never really had any negative reactions.

• You can't fix stupid and it'sparticularly rife around here, i never date stupid men.

• lol, sorry was being clever.