And I do mean SO, like girl/boyfriend or fiancé. You aren't married yet, but your partner whom you've just gotten to know and became official with, isn't ready for sex. Maybe it's for religious reasons or they only want to have sex with someone they're in love with or what have you, but not because they want to torture you or be controlling. How long would you wait for them to be ready? And yes, they are willing to do sexual acts, but not intercourse (anal, oral, vaginal, etc.) This is assuming you have true feelings for this person, potential long term/marriage material, and aren't just dating to be dating. And this is also assuming you have NEVER slept with this person before.
- Less Than A Month. I Have Needs.5% (4)20% (65)17% (69)Vote
- A few months or I'm Moving On16% (14)23% (74)22% (88)Vote
- 6 Months, Then Get With The Program7% (6)9% (30)9% (36)Vote
- I'll Go Up To A Year, But That's It13% (11)6% (18)7% (29)Vote
- I Can Go Until Marriage If I Really Like Them47% (40)30% (95)33% (135)Vote
- Other12% (10)12% (40)12% (50)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
If you truly love them and respect them as a person, you would wait for them till they are ready.
And the chances are by the time it gets down to actually doing it, it would be more frequent than usual and your question would be "Is it normal to be doing this often?" :P3